"Donald's Safari Breakfast. "

mermaid mama

Mom of Princess and Prince!
Has anyone ever done this character breakfast? If so how was it. I just booked it for the day we spend at Animal kindom. Any thoughts:)

We just did the new version, in Tusker House, and I liked it a lot better than the old one in Restaurantosaurus if you've done that. Characters were good, they did a little musical parade with the kids, and the food was pretty good too.

We did this in January. Our seating time was one of the last ones so as we had breakfast (which was plentiful), they were also starting to put out some lunch offerings. I thought the food was excellent! From memory, characters included donald, daisy, mickey, pluto or goofy (sorry, can't remember) and possibly minnie.

Wow. I am glad I book this. It sounds like great food and it will also cut back on the lines for character signatures in the parks. Thanks guys, I really appreciate your reply. Deb:thumbsup2

We had Donald, Daisy, Mickey, Goofy, and Pluto last week.

We did it at the beginning of June. It was our favorite character meal of the trip! The food was great and some of it was different, and the characters we had were Donald, Daisy, Mickey, and Goofy.

We went in April and we had a great time and great food. We were also seated right away.

TuskerHouseBreakfast.jpg

Here's what my younger son had when we were there last month. They had Mickey, Daisy, Donald, and Goofy. Mickey led a mambo around the room. My boys had a great time.

The food and the service were wonderful. This is one we will definitely do again!

We did it December. We LOVED it. The food was very good, the character interaction was great and the number of choices were fantastic!!!

Thanks for all the posts on this meal. It really sounds like a good choice. I can't wait for Dec.!!!!!!!!!:dance3: Deb;)

I am glad to hear that it is better then Restaurantosaurus. I have done that one twice and both times did not like it. I will try the new one on my next trip.

We have mixed feelings about the new Donalds...

We really liked the food and the selection...It was nice that the food was set up in stations...Atmosphere is fun...Characters look really cute in their safari costumes...Daisy, Donald, Mickey, Goofy were there the day we were there...Parade is cute...

We did not like that the tables are very close together...Character interaction seems to suffer because there is not enough room for them to move around (they stayed just long enough to take a picture)...Most of all, we did not like the noise level....It was very loud...

We will go back because the kids really like it there, we enjoyed the food very much, and like that we can eat there at 8:00 and go right over to the safari for its openning at 9:00.

We went there in December and weren't really there for the characters, but it was our favorite breakfast...the food was delicious!!

We ate there in Janaury. the food was good, but nothing remarkable. Tables are very close toegther and it is VERY LOUD. We had the first seatings of the mornign and by the time we left, it was close to unbearable.

We've got this booked for our AK day in October - what is the process for getting to Tusker House before the park opens? We have ADRs for 8 - and the park doesn't open until 9. What time do we need to plan to be at the gates to get to TH in time? And will we have time to get a locker once we get through the gates? We're meeting friends right after the park for supper at Boma, and we'll need to take a change of clothes with us.

Thanks for your help.

Glad to hear some reviews! I'll be booking this tomorrow for New Years Eve day but can't decide if its better to go with an early seating since park opens at 8am that day *OR* get in, do a few things and then go for a late breakfast. :confused3

Is it safe to say that it is very close to Chef Mickeys? We have breakfast ADRs at both, but I would change 1 if they were similar. We did Chef mickey the last trip and we liked it, but the food was average. I'd like to try Tusker House this time around. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter