Dolphin Delemia

tylerbug

Mouseketeer
Called to make reservation for December for 6 nights at Dophin got one room balcony one resort view connecting rooms government rate....was quoted a price then about 10 minutes later the reservationist called me back and said they had a AAA special going which would give me free breakfast each morning for 2 had reserved two rooms so that would cover my whole family....he stated this would not change my rate just add free breakfast...he would re send confirmation..never got confirmation so I called hotel they state I do not have free breakfast...and they are not responsible for what the reservationist told me....so I have no free breakfast ...well I booked my air after confirming this reservation...supervisor says oh well!!!nothing they can do.. where do you think I should go from here...or do you think this is a dead issue!!!!Any opinions would be helpful!!!

You booked at a particular rate - for the sake of simplicity, let's call that rate $100.
That rate included the room. Period. That's what you booked, and that's what you paid for, and that's what you expected, right?
Then the reservationist called you back and erroneously told you about a free add-on which you accepted.
Now you find you that for no change in rate, EVER, the free breakfast about which you were not originally aware and which did not in ANY way influence your reservation, your decision to make your reservation, or the cost of your reservation, does not exist - you're not eligible for it, or they don't offer it, or whatever.

Yeah. Dead issue.

Now, if there's something I'm missing (additional cost now not being refunded, reservation actually changed, whatever), that's different. But from what I'm reading, that doesn't sound accurate.

You booked at a particular rate - for the sake of simplicity, let's call that rate $100.
That rate included the room. Period. That's what you booked, and that's what you paid for, and that's what you expected, right?
Then the reservationist called you back and erroneously told you about a free add-on which you accepted.
Now you find you that for no change in rate, EVER, the free breakfast about which you were not originally aware and which did not in ANY way influence your reservation, your decision to make your reservation, or the cost of your reservation, does not exist - you're not eligible for it, or they don't offer it, or whatever.

Yeah. Dead issue.

Now, if there's something I'm missing (additional cost now not being refunded, reservation actually changed, whatever), that's different. But from what I'm reading, that doesn't sound accurate.

yes, what they said! when you booked you did not expect to get free breakfast, and you cannot beat the rates that they have. Just stop at the store or do garden grocer for your breakfast!
they have coffee in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter