Doing Disney the Grand Way! July '10 (UD 7/14) TR link!

We all loved Toy Story 3 too! I agree with all your reactions. It was such a good movie.

Yay for getting your package!

awesome u got to see toy story three!! its such a cute movie!
your shirts are cute too... and the alien is adorable he looks just like your cupcakes- you did a great job on them
wow less then 2 weeks until your trip- excitin!

awesome u got to see toy story three!! its such a cute movie!
your shirts are cute too... and the alien is adorable he looks just like your cupcakes- you did a great job on them
wow less then 2 weeks until your trip- excitin!

It is:-)
Thanks and thanks!
not too much longer now

yay for getting your package!!!
i luved toy story 3 too...so cute & i also cried at the end! :)
well i was inspired by your cupcakes and made them with a friends after we saw the movie...we had to improvise a couple things but this how they turned out:
IMG_1374-1.jpg

my sis made the one with the crazy mouth

yay for getting your package!!!
i luved toy story 3 too...so cute & i also cried at the end! :)
well i was inspired by your cupcakes and made them with a friends after we saw the movie...we had to improvise a couple things but this how they turned out:
IMG_1374-1.jpg

my sis made the one with the crazy mouth

:woohoo:
TS3 was just so sweet at the end! How could you not cry? LOL
Your cupcakes are cute! Ya'll did a great job on them :thumbsup2
Haha, I like the one with the huge mouth:-)

I did think the monkey thing was FREAKY! I was really freaked out by him at some points...
The girls were laughing so hard they started crying during the monkey and security camera scene.
I can't believe how nice they market Lotso. I did feel bad for him with Daisy but that is no reason to be like that. I also couldn't belive, in white how Woody saved Lotso in the garbage dump but Lotso wouldn't save them.
We're making our TS cupcakes tonight. We're doing Buzz, Potato head, and of course, green aliens.:goodvibes

The girls were laughing so hard they started crying during the monkey and security camera scene.
I can't believe how nice they market Lotso. I did feel bad for him with Daisy but that is no reason to be like that. I also couldn't belive, in white how Woody saved Lotso in the garbage dump but Lotso wouldn't save them.
We're making our TS cupcakes tonight. We're doing Buzz, Potato head, and of course, green aliens.:goodvibes

Haha, my brothers thought the monkey scenes were the best parts!
I know, he's definatly not a nice bear. Same here, theat was probably the only time I felt bad for him, but my feelings quickly changed... (white) I could not believe that either! I was totally expecting Lotso to do something nice, when Woody had saved him! But, he just runs away. :sad2:
Sounds fun! Hope they turn out nice and yummy:-)

Haha, my brothers thought the monkey scenes were the best parts!
I know, he's definatly not a nice bear. Same here, theat was probably the only time I felt bad for him, but my feelings quickly changed... (white) I could not believe that either! I was totally expecting Lotso to do something nice, when Woody had saved him! But, he just runs away. :sad2:
Sounds fun! Hope they turn out nice and yummy:-)
I know! He got what he deserved in the end though. Karma is a bad thing! I was thinking, in white he could of just switched the new Lotso for him when Daisy went to sleep. The plan to break out of sunnyside was really funny. Also Mr. Totilla head. We loved the box comment (sand box) and "Return of the astro nut!" Overall, I thought the movie was so well done. I can't wait to see it again.

I know! He got what he deserved in the end though. Karma is a bad thing! I was thinking, in white he could of just switched the new Lotso for him when Daisy went to sleep. The plan to break out of sunnyside was really funny. Also Mr. Totilla head. We loved the box comment (sand box) and "Return of the astro nut!" Overall, I thought the movie was so well done. I can't wait to see it again.

He had it coming to him! white Haha, he could have! If he was smart enough to take control over the toys at sunnyside, he should be smart enough to do that. I loved the plan to break out! Haha those were all funny! I also loved the Ken/Barbie stuff. Especially when Ken was trying on all his different clothes I agree! I can't wait for it to come out on DVD, then I'll be able to watch it whenever:-)

It's changed a lot over the past few months.
And, in the end we're probably not going to end up following it.
I want to do some things, the boys like to do others, my parents like to do other things. In the end, we have to follow what the majority wants to do. If it's to ride Splash Mountain instead of meeting characters, that's fine! If it's Watching FOTLK instead of seeing the parade, that's fine! If it's eating at Cosmic Rays instead of Columbia HH, that's fine too!
Whatever we end up doing, we'll *hopefully* have a great time!
I just NEED to have a plan, just so I can see what the best options are, and how I layed everything out. Plus, it helps me figure things out :cool2:

So, I've finialized it, kind of based off EMH, kind of based off what my brothers told me they wanted to do that day.

**Before I go on, I just wanted to say, sine we're only doing 'Ohana for breakfast, we moved it from the end of our vacation, to the begining, just because we'd probably be more full towards the end then the begining*

July 6th
Lunch GF CS
Evening (park) Magic Kingdom
Dinner Cosmic Rays

July 7th
('Ohana 10:00am reservation)
Morning EPCOT
Lunch Mexico/China
Evening Hollywood Studios
Dinner ABC com.

July 8th
Morning Animal Kingdom
Lunch Flame Tree BBQ
Evening EPCOT
Dinner Electric Umbrella

July 9th
Morning Magic Kingdom
Lunch Columbia Harbour House
Evening DTD
Dinner Earl of Sandwich

July 10th
Morning EPCOT
Lunch Mexico/China
Evening Magic Kingdom
Dinner Pinocchio Village Haus

July 11th
Morning Hollywood Studios
Lunch Catalina Eddie's
Evening EPCOT
Dinner England

July 12th
Morning Grand Floridian
Lunch GF CS
Evening Grand Floridian/Polynesian
Dinner Not Sure, maybe head to MK for dinner?

July 13th
Morning Magic Kingdom
Lunch (maybe?) Columbia Harbour House

I've also layed out my "Must Do's" that I simply MUST DO.
If they're written in GREEN I haven't done them in a long time
If they're written in PINK I have done them recently, but I love it so much, I must do it again
If they're written in ORANGE I've never done them before

Magic Kingdom
Spalsh Mountain
Main Street Electrical Parade
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Mickey's Philhar Magic
Space Mountain

EPCOT
Kim Possible Mission
Captain EO
Soarin'
Mission:Space Orange
Explore the Countries in more detail (actually walk into them, instead of walking by them...)
Test Track

Animal Kingdom
Finding Nemo- The Musical
Festical of the Lion King
Kali River Rapids
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur

Hollywood Studios
Rock 'n' Rollercoaster
Watch the "Famous" Characters on the street
One Man's Dream
The Backlot Tour
Animation Center Thing *HAS anyone done this before? I've seen it on a few TR's... it looks interesting*

Grand Floridian
Walk around
Go in the different shops
Eat at the CS

DownTown Disney
Shop
Eat at Earl of Sandwich

I've got a busy less then 2 weeks ahead of me! With visiting family, 4th of July parade (on the 3rd) and 4th of July celebration, packing, and then leaving for the World!

our family never follows the plans exactly... but i do like having a basic plan of action!
and your must dos are great! we never really walk into the countries ever, we just walk by them on the path lol we normally only walk into Mexico and Norway because they have rides lol

So, at 10:00 am this morning my brothers, mom, and I pilled into my aunt's car with her and my cousins, and drove straight to the mall to see TS3!

**Warning, my spoliers are in white! Just to let you know!**

OMG! It was amazing! I LOVED it!
Loved loved loved loved loved loved loved it
It was funny, cute, and sad all mixed into one
I did think the monkey thing was FREAKY! I was really freaked out by him at some points...
Oh, and I was getting all teared up (and some tears did fall) at the end! THAT WAS SO SWEET! I'm soo glad Woody wrote that note to put on the box. And I was hoping the whole time when Andy was introducing his toys to Bonnie (that's the little girl's name, right?) that Woody would be in the box!
DB's both thought it was "ok", they weren't too into it.
My aunt and my mom loved it, same with me
And both of my cousins LOVED it! They were laughing the whole time, they just love Woody and Buzz
So, everyone who HAS seen TS3, what'd you think?

After watching TS3 (in 3D! It was pretty cool!) my mom had to go to the Disney store to return my dad's shirt, because it was too big.

While in there, my cousins and I found some HUGE Lotso bears!
2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

OMG- HE ACTUALLY SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRIES!
I was amazed! All the smaller Lotso's smelt like strawberries too!

We also found a big alien
Oh! I forgot to say *spolier* I was soo happy when the aliens saved Woody and them with "The Claw" !! It made me soo happy!
5.jpg

After the Disney Store, we came home, and I decided to clean out my MESSY closet and my room! I'm so happy with my room now

Yesterday, we had a special package arrive... from the Disney Store! It was our shirts!

Here are mine:
Snapshot_20100622_4.jpg

Snapshot_20100622_2.jpg

Snapshot_20100622_1.jpg

AND, this little guy came too!
Snapshot_20100622_6.jpg

Claw!

Snapshot_20100622_7.jpg

I wanted to compare him to my cupcake... didn't work out the best... oh well!!

jumping in, I just started a PTR and was looking at yours, I did those Toy Story cupcakes too lol :goodvibes
They came out very cute.

our family never follows the plans exactly... but i do like having a basic plan of action!
and your must dos are great! we never really walk into the countries ever, we just walk by them on the path lol we normally only walk into Mexico and Norway because they have rides lol

Haha, same with us!
Thanks! We just walk by the countries too, I really want to go "in" them and explore.

jumping in, I just started a PTR and was looking at yours, I did those Toy Story cupcakes too lol :goodvibes
They came out very cute.

Welcome!
I'll have to check out your PTR
Haha, that's cool about the cupcakes:-)

Plans are made to be changed! I change my plans all the time, and like y'all in the end, we dont even follow them most of the time LOL

Your plans sounds great, even if they aren't followed exactly :)
And i love your must dos, doing a kp mission is a lot of fun!

July 7th
('Ohana 10:00am reservation)

I've also layed out my "Must Do's" that I simply MUST DO.
If they're written in ORANGE I've never done them before

Animal Kingdom
Finding Nemo- The Musical
Festical of the Lion King

Hollywood Studios
Animation Center Thing *HAS anyone done this before? I've seen it on a few TR's... it looks interesting*

Your plans look great, Sara! :thumbsup2

We love 'Ohana for breakfast. It is our favorite breakfast of all at Disney! :)

You HAVE to make time and see both shows while you're at AK! I think you'll love them both.

At the Studios, are you talking about the Animation Academy? That is so much fun. You will really enjoy it. You can skip the show part, and just go to the right line. It will take you into the building where Sorcerer Mickey is for autographs. (Lotso the bear is there too.) The Animation Academy is on the opposite side of where you enter, on the top level. They only take so many in, so if you don't see anyone sitting on those little benches in that gated/roped area, get in there and wait. The most you'd have to wait would be about 20 minutes. You can sit, relax and cool off. :)

Your plans sound great! Hopefully you'll be able to do everything you want to. :)

Plans are made to be changed! I change my plans all the time, and like y'all in the end, we dont even follow them most of the time LOL

Your plans sounds great, even if they aren't followed exactly :)
And i love your must dos, doing a kp mission is a lot of fun!

Haha, so true :-)

Thanks! Awesome, I'm excited for doing a KP Mission this trip

Your plans look great, Sara! :thumbsup2

We love 'Ohana for breakfast. It is our favorite breakfast of all at Disney! :)

You HAVE to make time and see both shows while you're at AK! I think you'll love them both.

At the Studios, are you talking about the Animation Academy? That is so much fun. You will really enjoy it. You can skip the show part, and just go to the right line. It will take you into the building where Sorcerer Mickey is for autographs. (Lotso the bear is there too.) The Animation Academy is on the opposite side of where you enter, on the top level. They only take so many in, so if you don't see anyone sitting on those little benches in that gated/roped area, get in there and wait. The most you'd have to wait would be about 20 minutes. You can sit, relax and cool off. :)

Thanks, Michelle!

I've heard 'Ohana is amazing for breakfast. If it's as good as it if for dinner, it must be

We are definatly seeing both Nemo and Lion King! I can't believe we've never seen either of the shows.

Yes! Animation Acadamy, that's it. Thanks for the location/tips, I'll be sure to check it out :-)

Your plans sound great! Hopefully you'll be able to do everything you want to. :)

Thank you Sarah
Hopefully!

Great last few updates!
Looks like you enjoyed TS3. that's cute they made lotso smell like strawberries, but i think it's weird how theyre advertising lotso to be good!
Your clothes are cute too, so is the alien! he looks just like your cupcakes

awesome plans! sounds fun. i hope you get to do everything on your mustdo list

Great last few updates!
Looks like you enjoyed TS3. that's cute they made lotso smell like strawberries, but i think it's weird how theyre advertising lotso to be good!
Your clothes are cute too, so is the alien! he looks just like your cupcakes

awesome plans! sounds fun. i hope you get to do everything on your mustdo list

Thank you!
I did, it was awesome. I don't get why they're making Lotso seem so good...
Thanks, I really love my tink and mickey shirts

And thanks, me too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter