Does This Bother Anyone Else?

Orlando313

DIS Veteran
The past few weekends that I've been to the Magic Kingdom the popcorn stand at the entrance has been missing. Just a little background for those who don't know, the walkways are red when you walk in and there's always been a popcorn stand there. Walt created that to be like the movies when you walk in, walking in on the red carpet, and smelling the popcorn, just to create a mood.

Am I the only one that it bothers that the popcorn stand is now gone. I'm so used to smelling that when I walk in that I immediately noticed it was missing. :sad1:

Maybe I'm just getting upset over something dumb.

I checked today when I went in and it was still gone. There was an ice cream and drinks trailer there instead, and in the afternoon that was gone too :confused3

That does stink. I will have to keep my ees open when we are there in Nov. Hopefully it will be back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter