• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does Publix Have Syrofoam Coolers?

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
We are making a grocery stop, and I only want to get a cooler (nothing else), to keep the milk cold that I'll purchase in the resort gift shop. Anyone know?

Yes they do... we picked one up this past September at the Publix's at the intersection of 192 and 535... hope that helped.

Originally posted by HookedOnDiz
Yes they do... we picked one up this past September at the Publix's at the intersection of 192 and 535... hope that helped.

Hmm, I hope that's the one the grocery stop is at (we are using Murray Hill). Do you remember how big it was? And do they have different sizes? Thanks!

I've only seen 2 types of styrofoam coolers at Publix, the regular, kind with the scalloped decoration at the top & ones that have College team logos stamped on them. The logo ones are much more expensive than the cheapo ones. Look for them on top of the freezers in the frozen food section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter