Does Poly GV rooms have coffee makers?

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Afer hearing how bad the coffee is at Captain Cook, I am wondering if the room has a coffee maker and I will just bring my own coffee. Thanks

Our GV room we had in May did not have a coffeemaker. I think you can request one from housekeeping though.

Kona Cafe and the little express bar next to it do have good coffee. Captain Cooks used to have good coffee for many years but no longer.

Anyway as skiwee said GV rooms don't have coffee makers but you can request one from housekeeping. This is also true for lagoon view rooms and concierge rooms.

All you need to do is request it at check in and they can have housekeeping set it up in your room. They will provide the coffee and sugar.

Thanks so much for the responses. I will ask upon check-in. Can't wait!!!

It just so happens that I have a picture of this one, too-LOL

One suggestion that I would make is use bottled water for your coffee if you don't like the taste of it using the regular water.

mnsshpcoffee.jpg

-DC :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter