Does Mission Space Relaunched still have a non-puking version?

PJ

Mouseketeer
Thought I read somewhere there isn't an orange/green version anymore, but need to make sure the mild version is still available b4 I waste a fp !

What I heard was that "Orange" (aka "puking") was still the Mars mission and the "Green" (milder, non-spinning, "non-puking") side is a totally new Earth-orbit mission. Someone else can confirm.

I'm not sure if they're still called Orange/Green, or now Mars/Earth, or???

Green is available but has a new mission. You orbit earth instead of going to Mars. It looks pretty cool actually and should tie in well with the new Space themed restaurant being built.

Yes, the green version is still the milder version. Orange still goes to Mars, but the green side now orbits the earth instead of going to Mars.

Thought I read somewhere there isn't an orange/green version anymore, but need to make sure the mild version is still available b4 I waste a fp !

The orange was updated a bit, at least the pre-video was. It also had chairs, I thought it used to have you stand up, but maybe my brain isn't working. We did both this trip and it was my and DS11 first time on Green. Green was pretty cool seeing Earth in the flight and seeing a huge hurricane cloud next to Florida. It had more motion feel than I expected, but I expected it to have none. Glad I tried and and worth it to do both IMO.

I rode Green Friday. It is very tame. It was too tame, especially given how long it took to board*, but obviously others may disagree. I think I’ll try Orange next time.

*Orange boarded twice while Green side waited and waited. Then, more waiting once we moved to the first room before the simulators.

I rode Green Friday. It is very tame. It was too tame, especially given how long it took to board*, but obviously others may disagree. I think I’ll try Orange next time.

*Orange boarded twice while Green side waited and waited. Then, more waiting once we moved to the first room before the simulators.

Interesting. We went twice, once on Orange and once on Green, but DW and DD went both on Green. Green loaded significantly faster both times. They might have had an issue when you rode.

Interesting. We went twice, once on Orange and once on Green, but DW and DD went both on Green. Green loaded significantly faster both times. They might have had an issue when you rode.
When we rode it last August, Green was loading twice as fast. The CM at the dispatch station thanked us for our patience and said it was because they had to take out the hazmat suits to clean up an “accident” in a cabin. It took one orange loading bay offline for more than 45 min. Even if it is milder, Green can still get someone to puke if he’s very prone to motion sickness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter