Does Legoland have a The Lego Movie section now?

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
I was looking at Youtube videos and found out that Legoland has a new land devoted to The Lego Movie and I would like to know if anyone has heard about it? From what I saw on the video there's a new ride hosted by Emmet Brickowski and a spot for a chance to meet Emmet as well. I would LOVE this especially since Emmet Brickowski is my newest crush

Yes, they have two rides and the land is cute and awesome! They still have the carousel there too and a climbing thing for kids. We stayed there a while when we went. It was super cute and our 5 year old loved it!

As for the characters I wouldn’t be any help, as I don’t remember. But we aren’t character people not even at Disney

I was looking at Youtube videos and found out that Legoland has a new land devoted to The Lego Movie and I would like to know if anyone has heard about it? From what I saw on the video there's a new ride hosted by Emmet Brickowski and a spot for a chance to meet Emmet as well. I would LOVE this especially since Emmet Brickowski is my newest crush
They have a building next to the Everything is Ramen restaurant where you go inside and can meet Emmet and WildStyle. We haven’t done it, but it’s there. The 2 new rides are awesome. The Emmet ride is like Soaring, but with Lego cartoons. The other ride is the Disco Kitty drop and is very tame, but fun.

My mother and I saw the Emmet ride on Youtube and she liked it and she wants to ride it with me sometime if we plan to visit Legoland soon. My mom and I found it weird that people have to stand on a number much like a cake walk to wait your turn to ride but my mother loved the ride and the preshow too. There is a spot to meet Emmet Brickowski there too? How is that? Is it really cool as well? Thank you very much for the info Dust2 and when you go to Legoland soon be sure to give Emmet my love
Dodger

My mother and I saw the Emmet ride on Youtube and she liked it and she wants to ride it with me sometime if we plan to visit Legoland soon. My mom and I found it weird that people have to stand on a number much like a cake walk to wait your turn to ride but my mother loved the ride and the preshow too. There is a spot to meet Emmet Brickowski there too? How is that? Is it really cool as well? Thank you very much for the info Dust2 and when you go to Legoland soon be sure to give Emmet my love
Dodger
We were just there yesterday and I didn’t see Emmett unfortunately. I think he’s only in the building where they have meet and greets. The ride was super fun as always and the number thing is weird. There’s another set of them inside before you get on the ride. I hope you have a great time at Legoland!

There is another set of numbers to stand before you get on the Emmet ride? My mom and I didn't see that at all in the video but we did notice that they advise people to store things in a locker before boarding the ride. That's a shame you didn't get to see Emmet yesterday Dust2 because next time if you visit Legoland and you get the chance to meet Emmet or see him be sure to tell Emmet that someone named Dodger sends love to him

And favorite Lego Collectibles
Every year they have a Star Wars Advent Calendar box set.
90ECF0A2-BE63-4208-847E-9E357C1354D4.png

Last edited:
I have been to Legoland in Crown Center, Kansas City, Mo and Grapevine Mills, Tx… guess it is time to visit LegoLand in Florida.
They build a Lego City at each location that is designed to highlight the tourist attractions for each specific location… it would be funny to have DisneyWorld and Universal Studios and MCO Airport and Gatorland -in the Lego City in Florida.
But a Soarin Attraction that has LEGO characters … on my way just down the road.

There is another set of numbers to stand before you get on the Emmet ride? My mom and I didn't see that at all in the video but we did notice that they advise people to store things in a locker before boarding the ride. That's a shame you didn't get to see Emmet yesterday Dust2 because next time if you visit Legoland and you get the chance to meet Emmet or see him be sure to tell Emmet that someone named Dodger sends love to him
I will let Emmet know😉

They build "Emmet's Apartment" in that land. When you walk in from the Coastersaurus area, walk to the left side towards Everything's Ramen. It will be on your left hand side.
You go in and wait on his couch (it's not a double decker couch when we were there). Then they'll bring you to the next room where Emmet is (or another Lego Movie character) to take pictures.

We had Benny open the park for us everyday and he was around the main entrance/disco stage.

I will let Emmet know😉
Hey Dust2,
Did you get a chance to go back to Legoland and see Emmet again? I'm curious to know how it was and does Emmet send his love to me? And you say there's another character called Wildstyle Lucy there too? Is that the character voiced by Elizabeth Banks who hosts Press Your Luck on ABC?
Dodger

Hey Dust2,
Did you get a chance to go back to Legoland and see Emmet again? I'm curious to know how it was and does Emmet send his love to me? And you say there's another character called Wildstyle Lucy there too? Is that the character voiced by Elizabeth Banks who hosts Press Your Luck on ABC?
Dodger
I’m going on Friday and I will send your love and let you know what I find out.

I’m going on Friday and I will send your love and let you know what I find out.
How was Legoland today Dust2? Did you have any fun? Also how was Emmet? Did you get to see him? I hope you had a fun time and your trip went smooth
Dodger

How was Legoland today Dust2? Did you have any fun? Also how was Emmet? Did you get to see him? I hope you had a fun time and your trip went smooth
Dodger
Legoland was fun, but the water park was a bust. There’s a chlorine shortage so half of it was closed including the lazy River and wave pool. I did peak into Emmet’s apartment and sent him your love😉

Legoland was fun, but the water park was a bust. There’s a chlorine shortage so half of it was closed including the lazy River and wave pool. I did peak into Emmet’s apartment and sent him your love😉
Thank you so much for sending Emmet my love Dust2 and I hope you had loads of fun and I'm very happy you finally got to see Emmet. You are so cool
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter