Does Costco save you money on travel

Do you combine all your Disney gcs onto one card, then use that card to pay down your account with Disney after you've made your initial deposit?
You can combine Disney GCs up to $1000 on each one at disneygiftcard.com. So for a $10k Cruise, you’d have 10 GCs

Do all Costco’s have Disney gift cards? I’ve never seen them at mine.
Costco doesn’t sell Disney GCs but accepts them as payment for Disney Cruise Line. You can buy them discounted thru Sam’s, BJs or ther ways.

I've always found as good or better prices on Car Rentals through other channels, mainly AAA or Hotwire closer to the trip, but also sometimes the CapitalOne Venture travel portal or through whatever airline I'm travelling.

AAA is also my go to for hotel rooms, or the hotel websites directly (hint: join their frequent stayer program, even if you only expect to stay once. Once you have an id, their portals will sometimes gives you slightly cheaper "member" rates.)

If you are in Northern California, AAA also has a good deal on Disneyland packages - you get a free gift card, with the amount varying based on where you stay. Good Neighbor hotels are included.

When you book Disney - do you have to pay in full right away - or is it still the 200.00 down?

We've found Costco rentals to be much cheaper than any other source, except for our last trip where we were able to get almost $100 cheaper going directly through the car rental company's own website.

I've never seen a hotel cheaper through Costco. We've never done a cruise to compare prices. We have checked packages for Disneyland and found them cheaper to put together on our own.

The car rental savings is normally enough to pay for the membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter