Does Blink Have A Pattern?

WDW Dreams

Earning My Ears
I'm brand new to rewards programs and am wondering if it's just coincidence or does Blink generally make 20 pointers available at noon (East Coast time) on Wednesday and Thursdays. Just my observations after 3 weeks. Has anyone else seen any trends with Blink or other rewards programs?

I never noticed that pattern but I have noticed that they always seem to post them in the early afternoon, eastern time. Don't know about the days of the week they post, but I'm sure going to check the site carefully on Wednesdays and Thursdays from now on. Thanks for the heads-up.

I do think that Blink posts them in the afternoon and for such a short time, figuring most of their users will be at work and they won't have to give away too many points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest