Does anyone know if you can return an item to TJMaxx w/o receipt?

Dr.Girlfriend

DIS Veteran
I lost my receipt for my item, bah. Anyone know if they will allow you to return without it? Paid with a credit card.

It's been a while, but last time I did that, they gave me a store credit for the current selling price.

I just did a few weeks ago. They give you store credit at the current price (ie if it has been clearanced you will get hte cleaance amount)

I returned 2 items today without a receipt. I got a gift card. I was lucky the items had not gone on clearance yet.

I've returned there without a receipt many times over the last 20 some years I've been shopping there as recently as a few weeks ago. They absolutely with take things back without a receipt. I've even returned items that I've had for over a year :scared1:. The beautiful thing about TJ Maxx, at least the one's around here (and I live about 20 miles from the original store) is that so many of their items are one-offs that if you have the tags still attached they will usually give you the price that's on the tag. That item that I'd had for over a year - they gave me the full tag price for it - @$50. it did all go on a store GC but since there's so much that they have in the stores it really wasn't an issue for me :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter