Does anyone have the DCL Bow Designs (front of the ship)

I perfectly understand. I had my DD 13 come take a look at it. She agreed it was amazing.

We're going on the holiday cruise in 98 days and we have a stocking to bring as our FE. A fellow disboard member made them for a bunch of us back in 2006!

Here is a version of the bow art that I made for t-shirts using Milliepie's original design (props to her) and modified for the Magic. It's in the style of a surf shirt where the design goes all the way across the chest. PM me if you want the hi-res TIFF layered file.

DCLBow-flat.png

DCL-bow-shirt1.jpg

Wow, thats great ! I've PM, if you would mind sending me a hi-ress file, please ? Thank you so much !

If anyone has the design on the tshirt in that higher quality image file, could you please email it to me?

PM me for the email!!! Thanks.

Bumping this thread up as I've had a few requests for the bow design lately......

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Here is a version of the bow art that I made for t-shirts using Milliepie's original design (props to her) and modified for the Magic. It's in the style of a surf shirt where the design goes all the way across the chest. PM me if you want the hi-res TIFF layered file.

DCLBow-flat.png

DCL-bow-shirt1.jpg

Such a cool idea, fantastic job!!!

If you would be good enough to send me the files, I would be very grateful
Thanks so much!!!

I love the T-shirt!

I would also like the bow designs so we can make t-shirts for our cruise next year.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2281626&page=12

Our FE is about 1/2 way down the page - don't know why the pic won't show.

Just trying to give credit where credit is due - I cannot begin to tell you how long it took my DH took to toil with those designs! I might say it's ssanders79's original design :thumbsup2

Actually it's a Disney original design. :cool1: Yes, we did collaborate and he did send me the final copy, but I was actually never able to open it. I didn't have Photoshop at the time, so anything I ever sent to anyone else was my work. :thumbsup2

I love the FE by the way. Did you all finally get the Fantasy pocket done?

Here are all 4 ship Scrolls if anyone needs them. They are as I scanned them, so they might be a little rough around the edges. Enjoy. :)

Please note the password in my signature. :)

milliepie said:
I love the FE by the way. Did you all finally get the Fantasy pocket done?

Yes! He did it as soon as the design was shown. Had it ready for all 3 cruises this year (1 Dream & 2 Fantasy) I love it ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Does anyone happen to have the SVG or high resolution images of the bow art? I am working on a FE gift and would love to use them!

I’m also looking for high resolution images for the Dream bow art, the ones I’ve found on photobucket aren’t high resolution. I would love to use one on my FE Hanger if anyone would be happy to email them please

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter