• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Does anyone else dislike the Dining Plan?

Deb,
for the spreadsheet I used, I went to the Dining section of this website and looked up menus from the different restaurants I know we'd want to eat at (we always hit the Prime Time Cafe in MGM so my hubby can have their meatloaf & veggies, for example) and I kind of guess what we'd have and how much it can cost. When I got too tired, Ijust figured that the avg dinner out would cost x for my family of 4. Our biggest issue is that we have teenagers, and they can eat all day instead of having one big meal and a couple lights.

I'm not necessarily planning that we're definitely going be somewhere on any given day, but its just rough estimating for me. I factor in some snacks and lots of bottled water, too (and a couple of pina coladas by the pool for me :) ) I figure if I overestimate, thats ok, but I found I wanted to underestimate the costs to make the DP work...took me a few minutes to remember to step back and be realistic.

I wish you happy Disney planning!!
Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter