Does anybody just want to BE THERE???

Honeibee

<font color=darkgreen>Lives in Fear of Sweeps<br><
I wonder if it's because I was just there in September (between hurricanes) and we practically had the parks to ourselves, so I got to walk on EVERY ride...or because I am getting a little older, a little more laid back.... But I don't feel the need to go on EVERY SINGLE RIDE like I used to.

I just want to BE THERE. :goodvibes

Enjoy the sights, the sounds, the smell...the experience.

It's hard to describe how I feel really.

Ah well, 91 more hours and I will be! :banana:

Yup. That's how we feel too. Actually, we want to be there for the FOOD!

I don't even have to go to the parks really, just hanging around the resort makes me happy.

3 more days!

Oh and BTW, Congratulations! That's a even better excuse to be there!!!!

I probably go on 8 rides total for our week long vacation. I just love to watch my kids have fun. It is great just to be there. The fireworks at MK is my all time favorite! It is just such a magical place.
Tara :wizard:

oogieboogie said:
Actually, we want to be there for the FOOD!

:rotfl: Us too!!! :rotfl:

We just got back about a week ago. I am so jealous that y'all are about to head home. Lots of pixie dust!!!!!!!! :wizard:

And CONGRATS Honeibee on your wedding! I hope that you post your trip report with many pictures when you return! :love:

My wife and I are going in 38 days, and we can't stop thinking about it. The people at work think I am insane because that is all I keep talking about. I click on this website 10 times a day and it just makes me want to be there more.

Usually we are there in May but this year we have to wait until July, so the extra time has really effected me! Oh well, by this time tomorrow it will be 37 days left! :cool1:

Yes. I am getting absolutely nothing done at work today. Too antsy and tomorrow wil be worse. Thank goodness I am off on Friday!

Me too!! I was just there in January, and am going back the beginning of August! Two more months!!

Thank you so much for your well wishes. I am a nervous ball of excitement right about now! :Pinkbounc I don't know what I am looking forward too more right now.....being at Disney World or marrying my Prince Charming! :teeth:

ETA: I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one logging on to this site ten times a day! :bounce:

As our number of trips has increased over the years, our need to conquer all that WDW has to offer has been reduced. We love to see the faces of the people having the time of their lives, and we spend much more time "stopping and smelling the roses". We really plan our trips around our meals, and some of our fondest memories have been built by simply "being a family" at WDW.

Honeibee said:
Thank you so much for your well wishes. I am a nervous ball of excitement right about now! :Pinkbounc I don't know what I am looking forward too more right now.....being at Disney World or marrying my Prince Charming! :teeth:

ETA: I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one logging on to this site ten times a day! :bounce:

Logging on 10 times a day? Heck, I keep a seperate browser open with DIS on it so I can toggle back to real work if boss stops in!

Ten times a day is nothing. I found this site a week ago and finally got set up and I am addicted, like a drug!! Glad to see I am not the only one at work peaking at the board! :earsboy:

Oh my gosh!!! I'm not alone :cool1: Our 1st trip to WDW is the first week
of Aug. I found this site 3 weeks ago and I cant stop checking it! Everyone
here has posted so many great tips! My vacation is going to be so much better from them!! Thank you all!! Keep the great info coming!

shatzjsl said:
Logging on 10 times a day? Heck, I keep a seperate browser open with DIS on it so I can toggle back to real work if boss stops in!
I am with you! :rolleyes: :angel:

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials! :bride: :groom:
You will have to post a trip report when you get back!

We've been to WDW so many times that it is so nice to go and just soak up the atmosphere. Also, my mantra on the past few trips has been "It is all about the food, baby!" :teeth:

Have a wonderful trip! :wizard:

Ya know that's the great thing about being Diser's we know that when we go it's not a one time trip....we will go back again and again and have already been numerous times. We don't feel the need to sprint from one ride to the next because we have seen it before and will again. We can take our time to enjoy Disney for what it is....a world outside of the one we know. I love being there for the Disney resorts, the buses that pick me up and take me to whatever wonderful park I wanna be in at that moment, the unbelievable food that waits around every corner and most importantly the non stop hours that I get to spend with my DW and my family. Your DisneyWorld is just a great place "to be" and I can't wait to be back there again. :wave2:

Add me to the I just wanna' be there crowd. We're going in 31 days and I've been on this site 3 times today (should be working). I'm totally and completely obsessed. We're making our PS ressies tonight and I can't wait to go home to do it. All I wanna' do is be there. My husband is devising a plan to chain himself to the bed on the last day so we don't have to leave.

We're going for a week, and although we'll visit the parks most days, we don't spend entire days in the parks. In fact, we spend a lot of time at our resort and just "being there." We take long afternoon breaks. Staying at the BC and very excited about Stormalong Bay. We often have a non-park day or at least a day where we only pop in the park for fireworks.

PamNC

shatzjsl said:
Yes. I am getting absolutely nothing done at work today. Too antsy and tomorrow wil be worse. Thank goodness I am off on Friday!
Hi Susie! :wave2:

Wow! Three more days! How cool is that! :Pinkbounc

I want to hear all about your trip . . . and well before our next DISmeet!

Have a magical time . . . here's some pixie dust coming your way, my friend! :flower:

And hey, I will even do the 3-day boogie for you! :banana: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :banana:

This will be our first trip to WDW. And I am ready to just "be there" Sure I want to ride and see the shows but really Im just ready to be on vacation. With all this planning I am totally burned out and am just looking forward to spending a week with my DH and kids at the happiest place on earth. If we make it to everything...great. If not, we'll go back next year.

We're also among those who like to be there, doing whatever. :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts