Does AC Moore take Michaels Coupons?

poohbear1029

<font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers
I got ACM gift cert for xmas and am dying to spend, but no coupons, just Michaels. Anyone know if they take them?

Thanks!

Wow! I didn't know that! We don't get the AC Moore ads - ever, but get one for Michael's every week. The stores are in side-by-side shopping centers. :confused:

Thanks for the tip!

Pooh the ones inWorcester and Springfield most definately do! Have fun shopping!

joann's also takes michael's coupons. maggie

ACMoore by me takes the Michaels coupons and Michaels takes ACMoores! Piratesmate, I thought we didn't get ACMoore flyers either, but then I discovered they come in Wednesday's paper, not in Sundays. They also do not have flyers that often, but seem to always have a coupon in Wed. paper.

Ooo, thanks Twigs! I'll have to check that. I never thought about checking another day. My father gets the local paper & it always has the AC Moore coupon on Sunday. We get the Philadelphia paper & it only has Michael's on Sunday.

The one in Worcester takes them too cause I went yesterday. Had $50 in gift cards. Used a Michaels and ACM coupon (had to do as separate purchases). Got a $90 set of 48 markers for 40% off (needed to replace most of mine) and a set of 3 6x6 K&CO albums in a little box, they were $27.99, they couldnt figure out if they were included in the album 20% off sale, so I got them for 40% off with my coupon! YEAH!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter