Doc Dance!

Originally posted by Mulljac
Hey Andy,
I'm so glad that you have a counter. I didn't even realize that we are only 23 days away!! I could never get my counter to work. Guess I'll have to look at yours everyday!
Maybe we'll bump into each other on the cruise. We are from NJ too. We've had enough of this rain. You should use some of that Disney magic you have to ensure us of beautiful weather.

I will try my best!!! It has not been fun working outdoors with all the rain we've had this summer. I guess it could be worse, it could be 95 degrees with 80% humidity.

So, if people are getting doc's for the Sept. 4 trip my doc's for the Sept 5 should be comming soon! YEAH!!!! Can't wait! The only thing I have to do now is get my son's birth certificate. I really need to get that soon.

Andy- Congrats on the fab upgrade! Someone up there really loves you! Have a great trip!

UPS brought my Docs....I'm filling them out right now! :cool: Is it time to cruise yet :crazy:

Travis

Originally posted by mostyn17
UPS brought my Docs....I'm filling them out right now! :cool: Is it time to cruise yet :crazy:

Travis

Congrats Travis, but sorry, you have to wait until week come back, and we are "TAKING" our time!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter