Do Your Friends Think You're Odd (about Disney)

I work in a pediatric medical office. Everyone knows that I know all about WDW and than I willing to help anyone that is willing to listen plan a Disney vacation. Most of my patients ask when I am going or how my last trip turned out. It's my coworkers that roll their eyes. They all think that I am nuts because I only want to vacation with Disney. They are always telling me that there is more to the world than Disney World. I know that they are right, but I love letting my inner child roam free. I love seeing Gabby's inner child come out to play too. I will never forget seeing her running up the to Pooh at MGM a few years back so that she could hug the stuffin' outta him. Now, this is an adult woman that was almost 30 and is totally mental stable, but she saw Pooh and freakin' ran up to him like she was 3. I love that!!!

So, when my coworkers ride me about my Disney addiction, I just recall a great Disney memory and brush it off. We have lots of great Disney memories. I can't wait to go back again. We don't have any trips planned currently, but I know that we will make it back again sometime in the next couple of years. I know this because Gabby promised to take me to Disney for my 40th birthday. :teeth: Maggie

People do tell me that there's more to the world than Disney, I know that. I've seen it. No one I personally know has seen as much of the world and as intimately.

I have travelled extensively in the US. I lived in Europe for 4 years and travelled around Europe. I had a job that took me monthly (one summer nearly weekly) to Asia. I have also worked in Mexico and visited parts of South America.

I now find myself mainly doing Disney. Why? Partly it's the schlepp factor. I don't feel like I've spent a lot of time schelpping to get there and schlepping to get home. Once you arrive at WDW that's it. Everything is done. You only have to show up for a bus, it arrives, takes you where you want to go and it departs.

WDW is also one of the few places I cant totally relax and not worry about anything. I think it's because there is so much stimulation that the rest of the world melts away.

So combine totally escape with ease and a low schlepp factor and that's sums up to a winning combination for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter