Do you think this is acceptable???

Any updates??

No, he didn't answer my last email. I gave him until February 1st to refund our deposit and if he doesn't I will be taking him to small claims court and suing for the entire cost.

I am not surprised in the least that he didn't respond. I just can't believe someone would let their business fall apart like this. :confused3

When I had my "quinces" my edited footage was an hour long and the raw footage was almost 4hrs...I'm really sorry and I hope you resolve this, I can't believe someone would screw something up as important as your wedding video.

No resolution has ever come of this. With a young baby and another on the way I do not know if it is even worth our time to take him to court. If I ever see a post about him on here I will make sure people know what to expect when hiring him. :sad2: He is the only regret from my wedding.

No resolution has ever come of this. With a young baby and another on the way I do not know if it is even worth our time to take him to court. If I ever see a post about him on here I will make sure people know what to expect when hiring him. :sad2: He is the only regret from my wedding.

Another on the way???!!! Congrats!

Melissa, I do think it is unacceptable and I would defanitely try to get something back for it. I had something very similar happen to me years ago (sadly I don't have a photo or video from my actual wedding) with my video from my Bat Mitzvah which we had filmed. We hounded the DJ company(who also offered videography) from my Reception for the video and they sent me someone else's Wedding instead. If you're ever lookig for a DJ company near you(since I think you live near where I used to live in FL) never use Applause for a DJ company, use Platinum Gold(they're amazing). I dot know if my dad ever sued them or not, but I was so miffed ai couldn't relive that day again except by with the pictures. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Another on the way???!!! Congrats!

Yep, we're quite surprised to be having Irish twins. The next baby is due at the same time as our son was last year. Oh, and if anyone ever tells you you can not get pregnant while nursing - do NOT believe them!

Melissa, I do think it is unacceptable and I would defanitely try to get something back for it. I had something very similar happen to me years ago (sadly I don't have a photo or video from my actual wedding) with my video from my Bat Mitzvah which we had filmed. We hounded the DJ company(who also offered videography) from my Reception for the video and they sent me someone else's Wedding instead. If you're ever lookig for a DJ company near you(since I think you live near where I used to live in FL) never use Applause for a DJ company, use Platinum Gold(they're amazing). I dot know if my dad ever sued them or not, but I was so miffed ai couldn't relive that day again except by with the pictures. Good luck and please keep us posted.

Thank you. We've asked an attorney about it and she thinks we could win but we still need to look into it more. He seems to think his contract will protect him and that he gave us everything he said he would. He seriously thinks he did a good job :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter