• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you think more needs to be done to prevent pitch invaders?

Did you not see the picture at the end of the article? These two clowns are proud to have done it and maybe even more proud of the citation they received. They'll be back. I'll keep politics out of this and instead say I'd be surprised if they even end up paying the fine on the citation.
A citation isn't necessarily just a fine like a traffic ticket. There may in fact not even be a fine on it. Some citations simply require you to appear in court. It's called cite and release. It's often done for lesser offenses in lieu of the formal booking process. BTW fail to appear and you get a warrant. And if it is just a ticket type fine, fail to pay or appear and you get a warrant. The picture isn't clear enough to know what exactly was on those citations. In any case, they probably drew a ban, and probably signed trespass notifications also in addition to whatever is on the citation.

I say again. People have run onto the field in states other than California. Other states do cite and release just like California. And those people can then go out and file a police report in any other state too just like California. It doesn't mean it's going anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter