Do you think it will be too complicated?

JRTINKERBELL

Earning My Ears
Its just my DD(9) and I going on vacation in Jan 2004. We wanted the 3day land/ 4day sea package. However they are no longer offering a stay at the Wilderness logde. I booked the cruise seperately for Jan 11-15, and the Wilderness lodge for 4 days before. I plan on using towncar service for transfers. Is this going to be to much of a bother for our first trip alone?

I've done the land/sea package before, and it was so simple with only one check in. Is there anything else I should consider?

When we did our land/sea trip last August 2002, I did book them separately because I got a better deal on the hotel booked alone. Anyways, it didn't seem like a big deal because we checked in at midnight and no one was there for hotel. And, we arrived at the port early and the line wasn't long at all. At least you'll get two sets of cards for your scrapbook.

Tina

Hi JRTINKERBELL.

I booked the cruise seperately for Jan 11-15, and the Wilderness lodge for 4 days before. I plan on using towncar service for transfers. Is this going to be to much of a bother for our first trip alone?

Absoolutely not.

Is there anything else I should consider?

An additional day at the Wilderness lodge???...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter