Do you think Earth will be abandoned by the year 3000?

We're going to ban the type of thinking necessary to create the things that would make human colonization of other planets or moons possible, destroy this one in the purge, and the surviving humans won't have the resources to even think about space.

I think unfortunately soccer will be extinct, not sure about Earth. ;)
Please no…..:sad: The oldest game on earth, played by Ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Egyptians, Levantines, and Native Americans gone forever? What a loss for the world.:sad2: *Buzz goes in a corner to cry*:rotfl:

Please no…..:sad: The oldest game on earth, played by Ancient Greeks, Romans, Chinese, Egyptians, Levantines, and Native Americans gone forever? What a loss for the world.:sad2: *Buzz goes in a corner to cry*:rotfl:
I'm sorry Buzz....maybe it will just be altered a tad. :dance3:

Nostradamus was very clever at making vague 'predictions' that others would reinterpret after some major event occurred. I have yet to see any of those things get discussed until AFTER the supposed event had taken place. Wasn't there also some Mayan calendar that predicted the end of the world in the 1990's?.............yet we are all still here.

While technology has continued to advance, we are still barely able to launch a few astronauts into space for someplace like the Moon that isn't that far away. Maybe in the future the technology will allow travel to further planets in a reasonable cost/timeframe................but moving BILLIONS of people to anywhere that supports life similar to what we know on Earth isn't something I have heard any reputable scientist predict. We don't currently know of any other planet with an atmosphere like Earth that would sustain humans.

Obviously, they will take the soccer ball and evolve it into Triad . . .

1660779569421.png

I know, I know, it's a volleyball. So sue me.

Clarke and Kubrick had an interesting take on this. Europa was the gateway to further space exploration, being rich in water, which can be used as fuel. Ganymede may also be an interesting candidate for colonisation. In order to get to the next nearest star, however, would realistically demand faster than light travel, and according to Einstein, this opens up a whole host of problems. Not impossible though.

According to these illustrators, Year 3000 is going to be pretty sweet. Sure the sea levels will probably be higher, but it looks like we get to take to the skies in some nifty air/spacecraft. Likely exorbitant insurance rates on those.
JO6GJKhERpezitjmUelQ_the_world_in_3000.png

maxresdefault.jpg
A good use of that Harmonious gateway at least

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter