• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Do you make dining requests??

Do you think the same would hold true for SWDAS? We're big Star Wars fans. Would AP be the best for that day?
We are booked on 7-day with Star Wars Day at Sea for next Feb. Does that mean no pirate night? In other words, does the Star Wars day replace it?

Three cruises and have only requested 2nd seating. I never requested servers and have not been disappointed. I have never really cared about the rotation and it's worked out for me somehow. We did get stuck in a corner behind a wall in Enchanted Garden once. I joked to our server about it and the next seating we were there they sat us in the "teacup" booth, so I guess I kind of request a certain seating area.

Yes. If you use a TA they will make all requests for you.
I have a travel agent, and I called Disney direct. I requested the main server I had last time, they then asked who the asset server was and said that if they are on the ship they will assign them to us. Very helpful. I know it is only a request, but they were extremely helpful and said that I don't have to go thru the TA for this.

The only thing we have requested so far is to have a table to ourselves. We had a great experience with table mates on our first cruise, don't get me wrong. But ultimately we just enjoyed dining by ourselves more, not having to make 'small talk' if we didn't want to....not having to be 'on' for other people etc. Plus it's a nice way for the four of us to talk about our day if some of us did separate activities, etc.

You have to call disney cruise line. Or email them.
On our first cruise we were given the second seating for dinner. After i arrived in our room, the front desk directed me to a cetrain person at the entrance to the dining room. When I asked for the first seating, they said it would not be a problem, and changed it for me on the spot. The really do want to take care of the customer and will fulfill almost any request as long as it is resonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter