Do you like to look at pics of your parents

My mother, yes, I just wish there were more of her between the ages of 18 and, say, 25. She married my father when she was 19 and I was born 6 months later. It was a disastrous marriage and I only managed to save a few photos of the wedding (of her and my grandparents) before she threw out the rest of the album.

Not interested in photos of my father. I barely knew him.

I really love photos of my grandparents. I have their wedding photo (December 13, 1946) framed and hanging on our dining room wall. I also did a book on Shutterfly with family photos going all the way back to my great-great grandparents.

I used to. It's been really hard to look at photos of my father since he died, DH had to stop me from putting them all away for a while (he's not a jerk, he just knows I bury my head in the sand rather than deal with things). I can look at them now and not break down, but I wouldn't say it's particularly enjoyable yet.
I find I can look at pics of my dad when he was younger like a kid but I still have a hard time looking at more recent pics for the same reason.

I love looking at old pictures!! My favorite of my mom is one I have in a frame from when she was about 5. She just looks soooo adorable and happy! I have more of my dad at all ages, as well as others in his family. (Two of his siblings are very into family history, and have graciously shared things they've sorted through.) It's fun to see how he's changed over the years.

Yes I look at them. My dad has one picture of when he was a kid and he’s lucky to have that (grew up in a large and not so wealthy family), my mum on the other hand has hundreds. I love the baby photos of my mum where they were touched up, added colour, so different to the current digital days when you can do all that by pressing a button.

Yep. I have a hundred or more photos of my parents. 7 or 8 photos from various times in their lives are displayed in a collage frame on the wall. I look thru their wedding and honeymoon photo albums occasionally. Then there are plenty more loose photos semi-organized in boxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter