Do you know this man?

Thanks, Dave. I've just had a few giggles myself. My first thought was that D ixieA mos was DAN ! or maybe his sister ;) LOL :earsgirl:

Hi, it's me Bob....I hear someone is looking for me.

Oh Dave you are so helpful.Would you not need to use a Saint Bernard or something a little larger than a mouse?

For being so helpful Dave I have added you to my buddy list

No I'm Bob !

dixie - I have been searching for you and your family for years, I thought I had lost you. As you can see I have had a sex change and have moved to England ! I am also, like you a really big liar !

Bob !

ROTFLOL, Sally......hey Dixie, eaten any vegetable marrows lately? We're waiting for your gardener on the COM POST thread!

There are 30 million Canadian citizens scattered across an area over 100 times the size of the UK. I'm sure at least a dozen of them go by that name.

If you're not joking, why not try looking him up in one of the online phone directories.

Anne

sallybrealey ~ you lie! I am BOB! LOL!

LOL Would the "real" Bob please stand up!!!!:bounce: :pinkbounc :confused: ;)

and you sure miss a lot! LOL Thanks for the chuckle everyone!:cool:

YES! I know Bob. However he is no longer in Canada. He rolled up one too many rims at Tims and was sent south. In fact, my butlers' nanny's driver said that there was a rumour that he went to a preview of Honey I Shrunk the Audience and never was heard from again. Poor chap. Mary and the poodle's whereabouts are unknown. :eek:

You will never guess what has happened. I was telling Cuthbert that the nice Canada persons are looking for Bob. He turned and said to me,"Veronica dear who is Bob ?"
It turns out his friend is called Brian Montgomery.His wife is called Mary and the little poodle is Bob. How silly of me.

Well, now we are getting somewhere....Brain Montgomery I know, why he lives right down the street. I'll tell him you are looking for him :p

LOL.

I have a friend by the name of Brian Montgomery. Indeed, he graduated with his Master's about a year or so ago! LOL! :)

Kevin dear tell him Cuthbert and Veronica say hello!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter