Do you have FAVORITE Quick (Counter) Service Restaurant(s) in Disney Spring?

Alice777

DIS Veteran
Last 2 times we were at Disney World, most of our dining experiences were at Disney Parks (both Quick Service and Table Service). We didn't get to spend alot of time at the Disney Spring.

This time when we go, I want to put one day aside to go to Disney Spring to eat and shop.

Do you have a MUST quick (counter) service restaurant that's a must for you? If so, which one and favorite food from that restaurant?

Thank you

Another vote for The Polite Pig, the Butcher Board they offer is great you get to sample and share. In all honesty everything we have had from there is good as we have never been disappointed.

Another vote for Polite Pig.
Not a big chicken finger fan. so never tried Chicken Guy.

Polite Pig and Chicken Guy are both very good QS. Wine Bar George and Jock Lindsey’s are excellent sit down restaurants. We enjoyed Boathouse, too. Raglan Road is on our list for May.

We both love Polite Pig, didn’t care much for Chicken Guy. DH loves D-Luxe Burger.

I think they are all pretty solid! We land at D-Luxe burger a lot, because they aren't Disney burgers ;), but also like Polite Pig (esp their sides).

Polite Pig
Blaze Pizza

Wine George & Jock Lindsey - are these two quick/counter service? I am curious and never looked at their menu.

Have yet to try The Chicken Guy and D-Luxe Burger (do they offer more than burgers?).

We really miss Wolfgang Puck Express - it was always busy. Wish it was still there.
DH is not into sandwiches too much. Picky about cold cuts. Stays away from fried foods (Cookies of Dublin) and limits his burgers. (Very picky due to health)..

Everything Polite Pig and Earl of Sandwich holiday sandwich and the original.

My top 5:

#5: Chicken Guy
#4: Polite Pig
#3: Blaze Pizza
#2: D'Luxe Burger
#1: Earl of Sandwich

Honorable mention to Wolfgang Puck Express (RIP) which was one of the best QS restaurants at DS until it closed.

So it’s not quick service, but when we went in November we did bowling and lunch at Splitsville, it took about 90 minutes and it was by far my kids favorite activity. There were 8 of us, 4 adults and 4 kids. I would recommend if it’s within budget (together it wasn’t cheap, but we split the cost so we paid for food but not bowling).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter