Do you ever get disappointed when...

Ooooh....thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! :bounce: *Kama happily hands green M&M's to all that want them*

I think you should file a lawsuit...

You could "settle" for a lifetime supply of M&M's in every color!!!!!!

babybelle, our gum drops are like gummy bears but they are just a tad harder. If they taste similar to gummy bears I am sure I'd love them!

Man you guys are too much!!! I go away for a short while to Target to get a few things and I come back to this???

C.Ann I love your idea!!!

Okay here's the deal! I went to Target for a few things and I just had to pick up my favorite Peanut M&Ms just to see if I was really cursed. Not only did I get green ones, I had SEVEN of them!!! :bounce: I'm happy now!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I just LOVE "happy endings.."

Course I'd still give the lawsuit a shot.. :)

Maybe I ought to delete that last message of mine and see how the lawsuit goes! I swear that was the first time in my life I didn't even get one green M&M.

I once bought a box of cracker jacks when I was a kiddie and did NOT find one peanut in the box!! I wrote a letter to the company with my complaint and would you believe they didn't even respond to me?

*still waiting for that letter.... some 25 years later!*

LOL

I once bought a box of cracker jacks when I was a kiddie and did NOT find one peanut in the box!!
I would've been in Heaven! I hate it that they put peanuts in cracker jacks!

I would've been peeved about no green m&m's.:mad: Green's my favorite color. They can take out more of those dark brown ones.

Based on your experiences with the Cracker Jacks ennazus, I think I'll save my time in writing a letter then ;)

According to M&M's website, in my peanut M&M's the break down of colors should be as follows:

20% each of brown, yellow, red & blue
10% each of orange and green :(

In regular M&M's (and the tiny version of the Baking Bits)

30% brown
20% each of yellow & red
10% each of orange, blue & green :(

Crispy, Dulce de Leche and Minis are very PC and have an equal split of 16.6% each of all colors

Almonds and Peanut Butter leave out the orange ones and have an equal split of 20% of each color (of course w/o orange that is)

I wonder what will happen to my poor green ones when they bring the purple in :(

Sheesh! Remind me never to try to take Elaine to court! This woman does her homework!! :earseek:

I wonder what will happen to my poor green ones when they bring the purple in
I'm eventually ridding the world of all green M&Ms....they're all mine, I tell you.. MINE MINE!!! ;)

Now Kim...haven't we already been through this "sharing" routine today??? Did you not learn anything this afternoon???

;)

Aparently she didn't learn a thing :rolleyes:

Yes m'dear, I do my homework... and go to reliable sources for them. It used to be different when the tan was there as well, but I can't find any old info. I do remember though that green was always on the bottom :(

Oh alright! :rolleyes: You two are such party poopers! ;) I'm putting my green M&M factory up for sale... don't need the silly thing anyway. :)

Aw Kim...you give up too easy...so what's next? You gonna put Apolo up on auction as well???:p:p:p

Originally posted by Beanie
Aw Kim...you give up too easy...so what's next? You gonna put Apolo up on auction as well???:p:p:p
Now that's something I'd like to see! Heck I'd forget going to WDW in December if I could win him from Kim :)

so what's next? You gonna put Apolo up on auction as well???
What?! You GOTTA be kidding?! Auction this off? Ummmm... no. ;)
a35.JPG

Heck I'd forget going to WDW in December if I could win him from Kim

Hey now what a second!! Is this the same woman that stated that he wasn't man enough for her?!?! Oh, I see... you don't want him... you just don't want ME to have him, is that it?? ;)

Originally posted by Kama89
Oh, I see... you don't want him... you just don't want ME to have him, is that it?? ;)
Yep :) You pretty much hit that nail on the head :)

I'm glad that you agree with me Jules! I can tell you this, I had to go out today and get more just to make sure it was a fluke (a sad one though all the same :() and it was... I got a fair amount of green ones in return :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter