Do you answer your phone

My landline? Yes, because I don't have caller ID.

My cell phone? Yes, because most people who call me have blocked numbers.

Nope. Never.

I've been getting a lot of the phony IRS scam calls. Dh finally had enough and called back acting legitimately concerned. Then he "politely" told they guy let me give you my SS and account numbers to make this fraud go faster. The guy asked, "why did you call if you think it's a scam?" His reply, "to mess with you and waste your time." The guy hung up.

If I'm near my cell phone I'll answer it. I like to mess with junk callers. Since the warranty ran out on my 2012 Cadillac I was getting calls constantly trying to sell aftermarket warranties. I string them along and ask them "Do you honestly think I'd by a warranty on a 72 thousand dollar car from a cold call?" They don't know what to say.

No, unless it's local. And sometimes the scams are disguised as a local number but I don't block those in case that ends up being someone's legit number. Last night I had an out-of-state call that I didn't hear, but they left a voicemail. This older guy has called "Mary Lou" on my number twice now, seems like he might be her brother. The first time I just texted back saying he had a wrong number, but I'm guessing now he doesn't text. So I did call him back last night to tell him he needs to check out the number he has. I'd hate for him to wonder why Mary Lou never responded.

Nope. The only people that call me are doctors, my parents, and unlisted numbers. I answer the first two and ignore the last. Most people know to text me..

I rarely answer the cell if I know or don't know the number. I would rather screen and think about an answer or if I even want to talk to the person before I call back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter