Do you agree with this list of Disney resorts to avoid?

I am still waiting for the secret to get the deluxe resort discounts...:fish:

Can anyone share? Please, please, please!!!
Have a CM relative. We got GF at a very good price last January during the marathon.

Just someones opinion. we like staying at OKW, First bought there in 1992. Only downfall there is the quick service, They really need to enlarge it. The bus service is great to all the parks, so being on the outskirts of Disney property is not an issue.
Goods to Go was only intended to provide food while people were at the pool, not all day, not breakfast. That's why every villa at OKW has either a kitchenette or a full kitchen.

I don't agree with most of it. No way would I recommend the Disney Springs resorts to anyone. They cost more than a value, and you lose all of the Disney perks. Even the Hilton no longer offers Extra Magic Hours. I also love the All Stars and think they are perfect for those trips where you are all but living in the parks. I like the fun vibe of them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter