Do we need a reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina?

drumms2112

Mouseketeer
I searched with no luck to find if we need a reservation for breakfast at Kouzzina or are they not that busy in the morning. Also, any recommendations on their breakfast food and drinks would be helpful. Thank you!

Each time we went to Kouzzina back in Nov, we had a ressie, but if you were a walk-in, there would have been no issue. I would imagine, you could still have pretty good luck as a walk-in. My DH and I love Kouzzina for breakfast, below is what we ordered over our stay last Nov -- of which we very much enjoyed. We'll be back there this May !

Stacked Breakfast
Spinach Tomato Feta Scrambled Eggs
French Toast
Steel Cut Oatmeal
Make your own Yougurt

We walked in and were seated with no wait at about 8:30 am during our last trip which was during busy spring break season. If you go around that time, you shouldn't have a problem. I think as it gets later in the morning, it might be trickier!

We just walked in in Feb. at about 9:30-10:00-ish (cant remember exact time, but it was after 9:00). We didn't have a reservation, and we didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes. We all really enjoyed our breakfast. Food was served quickly and everyone's was served hot. We will be eating there again during our stay next month. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter