Do they scan?

marty

Earning My Ears
I know this has most probably been asked and answered but..... If I buy a 10 day Park Hopper with no expiration and only use a couple of days, would my daughter be able to use the remaining days on a later visit?

According to the legal terms and conditions, this would not be permitted.

No, unfortunately, they've added the bio-scan to the new Magic Your Way tickets. The only people they do not scan are children.

They will ask you to sign your pass, and sometimes for ID if your finger scan does not match for some reason.

marty said:
I know this has most probably been asked and answered but..... If I buy a 10 day Park Hopper with no expiration and only use a couple of days, would my daughter be able to use the remaining days on a later visit?
Florida State Statute 817.361 states that, all multi-day and multi-event ticket media must be used by the same person on any and all days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter