Do on site hotels offer early entry?

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
I am in the initial research stage of a future trip to TDL and was looking at both on site and off site hotels. Ideally I would love to stay on site but the cost of staying at the Mira Costa over the Hilton was double. Do the on site hotels offer any early entry? We would be travelling in August so it will be peak time so early entry would be a big plus. I looked at the on site benifits page and it did not mention this. If staying at the Hilton do you have to buy the monorail pass and is it a far walk to the monorail station from the hotel?

From what I have heard, sometimes they run early entry specials, but I can't confirm that. The official hotels like the Hilton and Sheraton sometimes run these early entry specials as well...it will be advertised on their web sites. However, I have never seen them advertised during peak season.

One benefit that you will get at either the Disney hotels, or the ones on the monorail line like the Hilton, is that during periods of restricted admission or peak days, as long as you're holding a valid park ticket (passport), you are guaranteed admission since you're a hotel guest.

You can walk from the Hilton to Bayside Station on the monorail line, but they also run a shuttle bus from the hotel to the station and back all day and evening. We stayed at the Sheraton, which is even closer to the monorail station and even they had a shuttle bus to the monorail station, which we took because the hotel was up on a bit of a hill...nice to have a ride especially at the end of a long day in the parks! And the shuttle bus is so cute and Disney-fied!

As far as I know, the monorail is the only way to get to the parks from the cluster of hotels where the Hilton and Sheraton are...there's no bus service to the parks and it would be a very loooong walk. The monorail is super clean, comfortable, is never crowded, and has frequent service...to me, it's totally worth paying for a pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter