Do Male Disney Fanactics Exist?

Oh I've been there many times. I used to work for RCMP until we moved up here now i'm a stay at home mom, only problem is .. kids are in school full time lol I'm thinking of going back to work but trying to get back into the gov't isnt easy.

It sure seems like there are plenty of single Disney nutballs here! I don't feel so alone now! :) It just seems that none of them (the guys) are in Texas!! :sad1:

I'm 40-going-on-12, and have an 11 year old son. Our dream is to complete our family with someone who would never say something as stupid as "Let's go someplace other than Disney." :thumbsup2

Debbie, Thank's, I hope it will be faster then 2 yrs myself. It's the kids in all this that is getting to me... He called today and wanted to pick them up to go for a bbq at night... my kids were already invited to a party at their friend's place... so I suggested how about lunch? He told me no, it's already 11:00 am, so too late for that :confused3 ... So I brought them out for luch... So after we went to their friend's house and I have to pass by my soon Ex's girlfriend's house, he was there... so I guess it was more important to pass the Sunday afternoon with her then to get his kids that he did not see in over 2 weeks... so I know that he does not really care about them... that really gets to me...

Nat,

I am soo sorry to hear about your troubles. It is so tough on the kids. I was fortunate that my ex was willing to work with me about child custody issues. She realized the best place for our son was with me and didnt fight it. But she made the effort not to dissapoint him about visitation.

I wish you the best of luck with the divorce.

John

Wow... so much talking about MOI!!! ha! ha!

John! Thank's for the support...

Debbie and Sis... Yes! I could see you guys as match making services :rotfl:

Can't wait to move to Ottawa... we might become good friends ha! That would be cool.:goodvibes

That would be great. Now.. any single guys that are interested in Nat.. You have to go thru WDWFRV and myself. Send your application we'll get back to you.. LMAO jk.

I have really turned into a WDW fanactic. After planning our 10th Ann. trip (over a year now, finalley going in October 2007) I really feel I can be called a WDW "junkie", just ask my wife !!!!!!!!!!:mickeyjum

:confused3

Well, 47 is not bad at all, why not find someone in their 30's, for example, my sis is 38 going on 39 (looking for someone to have fun with, laugh and of course a Disney freak, my husband and I have 12 years difference and he is my best friend and yes we love Disney. I think right now my sis needs someone to talk with, of course she has her family but to have someone just to chat about this and that would do her some good. She goes by the name of ChevyNat ha!ha! and she is just the sweetest person on earth (don't know why a person could leave such a wonderful woman and mother like her)

I have never said that I wouldn't be interested in a relationship with a woman in her 30's. It has, however, been my experience that most women would prefer a relatioship with man who is only 2-3 years older than her, which means the chances are slim for me to find a Disney Princess in her 30's interested in a 47 year old Disney Prince. :rolleyes1

Nat,

I am soo sorry to hear about your troubles. It is so tough on the kids. I was fortunate that my ex was willing to work with me about child custody issues. She realized the best place for our son was with me and didnt fight it. But she made the effort not to dissapoint him about visitation.

I wish you the best of luck with the divorce.

John

WOW, I am totally impressed that your child is in your care. You must be a GREAT dad. Congrats. Usually they always leave them with the mother. By the way, how old is your son.

That would be great. Now.. any single guys that are interested in Nat.. You have to go thru WDWFRV and myself. Send your application we'll get back to you.. LMAO jk.

You bet on it Debbie. Anyone interested in having a nice conversation with a 39 year old woman that absolutely loves Disney and is very sociable just write to me or Debbie ha!ha! Hey you never know, maybe she could meet her prince charming on the DIS, I see that a lot of people have done it, so why not her. The lines are open!!!!

WOW, I am totally impressed that your child is in your care. You must be a GREAT dad. Congrats. Usually they always leave them with the mother. By the way, how old is your son.

Hi WDW,

Thanks for the compliment. Matt is 18 and starting his first day of college today (local so he is still living home). I have had sole custody since he was 10. I consider being his dad one of the greatest joys of my life. I waited until he was 16 before I started dating because I wanted to be sure he had at least one full time parent. His mom had a lot of emotional issues (enough said on that issue). Needless to say he and I are very close.

John that all depends on how long of a ride it is to Disney??? It may be best to find my Disney prince in another area, so far I haven't had much luck where I am at.:sad2:

Hi Dizmom,

Its about a 10 hour drive to Disney :sad1: But that doesnt stop me from going at least once a year. I agree that I may need to start looking further a field to find my Disney Princess princess: I have not had much success in my area either.

John

You bet on it Debbie. Anyone interested in having a nice conversation with a 39 year old woman that absolutely loves Disney and is very sociable just write to me or Debbie ha!ha! Hey you never know, maybe she could meet her prince charming on the DIS, I see that a lot of people have done it, so why not her. The lines are open!!!!

If she hasn't already, she might join the nightly chat on Dismates. It starts around 9PM EST. Of course, she can always chat with good-looking Disney Prince in CT. :rolleyes1

Hi Dizmom,

Is Virginia too far away? :wizard:

John

Hey Johnfish

Is Canada too far away for you to have a chat with my sis ha!ha! She needs so many friends right now (ChevyNat). How long ago did you get your divorce?

If she hasn't already, she might join the nightly chat on Dismates. It starts around 9PM EST. Of course, she can always chat with good-looking Disney Prince in CT. :rolleyes1

Thank you so much for the advice and I will pass it on to her, if she isn't already reading all of this and nodding her head ha!ha!

Actually my brother in law raised his 2 boys himself also. My *ex* sister in law didnt want to have anything to do with the boys. She walked out on them when they were 2 and 8. Barely even sees them for 1 weekend a month, they cut in on her time, they are 17 and 11 now. My brother in law did/does a great job raising them. So we know there are some great dads out there!

or if she isnt reading this and nodding her head and saying OMG you 2 what are you doing?? lol

I have had sole custody since he was 10. I consider being his dad one of the greatest joys of my life.

John, That is so beautiful... that's exactly what I think... I give them everything... my time, my love everything and my soon EX said that I was maybe doing to much for them... I don't know,it just comes naturally for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter