Do I really need Sea Safe for sea lice?

i suppose you could use ear plugs..
she's not allowed to use ear plugs - you can't use them with tubes...
she has to use cotton coated with vaseline (also what she has to do to take a shower - pretty disgusting really), but that's not a sufficient barrier for lice infested water...
however for people without holes in their ear drums, it shouldn't be a problem..
Thanks. I'm probably over-reacting.

i suppose you could use ear plugs..
she's not allowed to use ear plugs - you can't use them with tubes...
she has to use cotton coated with vaseline (also what she has to do to take a shower - pretty disgusting really), but that's not a sufficient barrier for lice infested water...
however for people without holes in their ear drums, it shouldn't be a problem..

Sorry. Who told you that you could not use plugs? Many MD we know recommend it for kids with tubes. Macs work well.

I know old thread. Also, did anyone prefer the lotion or the spray for sea safe?

They do make both. Just wondering what worked best. Also, is it better to place this on before our sunscreen or after? Will buy the non sunscreen version.

Thanks.

Sorry. Who told you that you could not use plugs? Many MD we know recommend it for kids with tubes. Macs work well.

I know old thread. Also, did anyone prefer the lotion or the spray for sea safe?

They do make both. Just wondering what worked best. Also, is it better to place this on before our sunscreen or after? Will buy the non sunscreen version.

Thanks.

here ear surgeon told her she can't use ear plugs..

I'm from UK and had a strange experience at Hilton Head in that when we were in the water you could feel 'prickles' but you couldn't see anything. Felt a bit like nettles. We wondered what it was and it put me off going in a bit. Could this have been sea lice? I've been all over the world and it's the only time I have experienced it.

Since living off the Mississippi, I've learned the best remedy is actually Nail Polish. Putting it on the bites kills the sea lice, but it is very uncomfortable for the about a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts