Do I have to use my hoppers for these places?

babyblues68

Mouseketeer
Do I have to use my hoppers for this? My family and I for one day are wanting to do Chef Mickey's for breakfast, shop at DD, break at condo and dinner at 'Ohana.(No Parks) Also at 'Ohana I read they have a 16' open fire pit. Is this place smokey? I have two small children with asthma.

Thanks

You won't need to use your hoppers for anything you mentioned. Chef Mickey's and O'hana's are both in resorts. I'm sorry but I can't answer your question about the smoke. Hope this helps :)

Ohanna's is a great restaurant. The fire pit is underneath a very well ventilated exhaust type thing, a chimney almost. No asthma problems at all.

Make sure to make Priority Seating for both O'hanna and Chef Mickey's

Find out when the Magic Kingdom fireworks are and make your O'hanna seating then. They have a great view of the fireworks and they pipe in the music.

Have a Great Disney Day!

Carol
10/97 All-Star Sports 9 nights
01/98 Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive 3 nights
12/98 All-Star Sports 3 nights RADP-III
11/99 All-Star Music 6 nights
12/99 All-Star Music 3 nights RADP-IV
02/00 All-Star Sports 4 nights
06/00 Travelodge & Sleep Inn 192 4 nights
12/00 All-Star Music 6 nights RADP-V
08/01 All-Star Sports 8 nights
09/01 All-Star Sports 5 nights
12/01 Ft. Wilderness Tent Site 5 nights RADP-VI
07/02 All-Star Movies or Pop Century 14 nights

It sounds like you are staying off-property.

The resort restaurants you have chosen are inside the Magic Kingdom toll booth, so most likely you will have to pay the $7 parking charge, but will only have to pay that once for the entire day. Just hang on to your receipt when you return for dinner or just leave your car in the TTC parking lot all day and take the monorail to the Contemporary and Polynesian and take the bus from the TTC to Downtown Disney.

Have a Great Disney Day!

Carol
10/97 All-Star Sports 9 nights
01/98 Quality Inn Plaza I-Drive 3 nights
12/98 All-Star Sports 3 nights RADP-III
11/99 All-Star Music 6 nights
12/99 All-Star Music 3 nights RADP-IV
02/00 All-Star Sports 4 nights
06/00 Travelodge & Sleep Inn 192 4 nights
12/00 All-Star Music 6 nights RADP-V
08/01 All-Star Sports 8 nights
09/01 All-Star Sports 5 nights
12/01 Ft. Wilderness Tent Site 5 nights RADP-VI
07/02 All-Star Movies or Pop Century 14 nights

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest