Do I? Don't I? PTR

lol I think she'll end up with one, she has a few charms from WDW already on her two bracelets lol

Love it! These ladies sound like my type of friend! :lovestruc

On another note, I had an email this morning to say my documents are ready to print :teeth:

All I have to do now is countdown and get some final bits to take :)

Had a super cute moment this morning with my 2 year old son on the way to nursery. He said I'm excited for Florida mummy :love: That was without me even talking about it....for a change haha.

Sounds like you are all prepped and ready!!

I literally can't wait to go now!

Me too! I have butterflies every time I think about it, which is quite often. I even think my hubby is secretly looking forward to it!

I hope these next 4 weeks don't drag to much :goodvibes

Me too! I have butterflies every time I think about it, which is quite often. I even think my hubby is secretly looking forward to it!

I hope these next 4 weeks don't drag to much :goodvibes
We've got so much going on over the next 6 weeks it's gonna fly!

Maybe you should plan out your weeks to keep you busy? lol

Jingle bells, Jingle BAM!!

Well, well, well...after months of speculation and wondering if the Star Wars FW would continue into November the new Christmas themed show is a welcome sight in our house!

Really looking forward to seeing this and it has made our Minnie's Holiday dine evening even more special :cloud9:

Disney has sprinkled pixie dust with this one!

Jingle bells, Jingle BAM!!

Well, well, well...after months of speculation and wondering if the Star Wars FW would continue into November the new Christmas themed show is a welcome sight in our house!

Really looking forward to seeing this and it has made our Minnie's Holiday dine evening even more special :cloud9:

Disney has sprinkled pixie dust with this one!
We booked out Dessert Party tickets for the 28th Nov yesterday. Can't wait!!

Excellent, that will be pretty cool!

I really wasn't expecting HS to do anything Christmassy this year but they pulled it out the bag, albeit last minute haha. Now I know we definitely won't be seeing F! I feel sorry for the people who've booked F! dinner package cause what a major rush that would be to do both, when the new show starts at 6:45pm. I don't understand that :confused3

Excellent, that will be pretty cool!

I really wasn't expecting HS to do anything Christmassy this year but they pulled it out the bag, albeit last minute haha. Now I know we definitely won't be seeing F! I feel sorry for the people who've booked F! dinner package cause what a major rush that would be to do both, when the new show starts at 6:45pm. I don't understand that :confused3
Keep an eye on park hours. HS is open till 1am on one of the nights we are there now, they may well add in F! showings if needed towards Thanksgiving.

Yesterday we had our first bit of bad luck! I knew all this planning had gone far to well :sad2:

Gasparilla Island Grill ( Qs ) at GF is now closed until mid December. The reviews haven't been great but we was relying on it for a few quick bites to eat for breakfast and filling up our refillable mugs but even more annoying that we was planning on getting something to eat the night we arrive ( 9pm ). Now we really don't know what we will do for that night, with two little ones we won't feel like going ' out '

They announced on the 16th that it was due to close the following day!! Now that's what I call notice :mad:

Yesterday we had our first bit of bad luck! I knew all this planning had gone far to well :sad2:

Gasparilla Island Grill ( Qs ) at GF is now closed until mid December. The reviews haven't been great but we was relying on it for a few quick bites to eat for breakfast and filling up our refillable mugs but even more annoying that we was planning on getting something to eat the night we arrive ( 9pm ). Now we really don't know what we will do for that night, with two little ones we won't feel like going ' out '

They announced on the 16th that it was due to close the following day!! Now that's what I call notice :mad:

Argh no! Thats unlucky!

Maybe a quick trip over to CR or the Poly for some arrival food :)

So, just 9 days until we make our way to Gatwick!

Time has gone so quick over the last couple of weeks, DD has been on half term so we have been super busy. Now that both the little ones are at school/nursery I thought I would take the time to check through their 'goody' bags for the plane.
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Just 3 sleeps until we make our way to Gatwick for our flight Saturday. We are all so excited, even hubby, although he wouldn't admit it ;)

We are all set apart from a few last bits to put in the cases.

Got a busy few days coming up, trying to do some Christmas and birthday shopping for my son.

Cannot wait to eat all the delicious, naughty food and most importantly checking into my dream hotel :cloud9:

Yay!! Nearly there! 16 Days for us!

If I don't speak to you, I hope you all have an amazing trip!!

Do you use Instagram? :)

Thanks Jon. Same to you too.

I am on Instagram but it doesn't work on my phone....stupid blackberry, so I rarely go on it on my iPad. I follow you ( if that's what it's called lol ) but I have to admit I probably will be avoiding it like the plague when I get Home.....major Disney blues :sad1: so won't see your photos. Some of them are fab!

Damn just remembered you go to New York too don't you? Would love to see photos of what it's like at Christmas :) So maybe I will check out your instagram...from behind my sofa ( to miss WdW pics )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter