Do DL Table Service Breakfasts Open Before the Parks?

3for Me

DIS Veteran
I know that in WDW there are some sit down restaurants that open before the parks do. Is this true of Disneyland as well? Specifically wondering about Carnation Cafe.

TIA:)

Carnation is the only breakfast TS in the park! LOL Not sure if it opens early or not. It might open 1/2 hour early. I know that main street is usually open about 1/2 hour before rope drop. Best thing to do would be to call and make a PS, they'll be able to tell you what time it will open.

Carnation is the only breakfast TS in the park! LOL Not sure if it opens early or not. It might open 1/2 hour early. I know that main street is usually open about 1/2 hour before rope drop. Best thing to do would be to call and make a PS, they'll be able to tell you what time it will open.

Sorry, I thought the Plaza Inn had a character breakfast, too?:confused:

It does, but it's not sure if Linda was considering it table service since it's more of a buffet?

I am pretty sure Minnie & Friends is open 1/2 hour prior to rope drop (offical park opening).

Sorry, I thought the Plaza Inn had a character breakfast, too?:confused:

Carnation is table service, no characters.
Plaza has characters, but is buffeteria (someone behind the food line plating your food like a cafeteria, but is all you can eat buffet).

Thanks, guys. I guess I just considered them both to be TS, but am glad for the clarification. :thumbsup2
I have tried calling Disney Dining twice today for an answer only to be disconnected after a long wait both times.:scared:

Anyone know if they open before the parks? :confused:

Plaza Inn opens with the park--if there is EE that day, then it's open for EE, but otherwise opens with rope drop or gate opening (if gate opening/park opening is 8am).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!