• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DLR, GAC, 8 in our party?

perugiagirl

Earning My Ears
Most discussion I see about GAC states you can have up to 6 in your party on the GAC. This year we are going to Disneyland with 8 of us. How will that work? Does any one have experience with this? TTA for your help!

We had 7 and a few places let us go, the others we had to go in groups. Good for my son, who got to ride twice. Just ask.

GACs are usually made out for 6 because most attractions have room for 6 in ride cars, waiting areas, etc. You will need to probably explain why you need a total of 8, so just be prepared (not because they won't give a GAC for more than 6, but because it is an exception to the regular).

As the prior poster mentioned, be prepared to split into groups of 6 or less if you are asked. When you show your child's GAC to the CM at the entrance, they will tell you whether or not you need to split. In some cases, they may just have the rest of your party go thru the regular or non-accessible part of the line.

Don't worry, the CMs will tell you what to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter