DLP September Quiz Q18 - *answer added*

Ah well, so much for my attempt at discretion (never was any good at being discreet anyway!)

I'm sure Emma doesn't mind, but she may have wanted to keep her fantastic score so far a secret!

Now you all know what you have to beat!

Bonnie said:
I know who it was...! It was that cheeky little monkey named Emmaness who (I think!) has a 100% perfect score so far. I think we should just all give up trying! ;)

I love the way she says "that was a toughie", less than two hours after the question was posted!!! :rotfl: And she was the first to answer tonight's as well!! :faint:

Bexx said:
I love the way she says "that was a toughie", less than two hours after the question was posted!!! :rotfl: And she was the first to answer tonight's as well!! :faint:
:rotfl: Well, it WAS a toughie! I just have no life and spent the entire time since it was posted searching for the answer. :rotfl:

...No, really. ;)

(PS. Sorry to post directly after myself!)

emmaness said:
:rotfl: Well, it WAS a toughie! I just have no life and spent the entire time since it was posted searching for the answer. :rotfl:

That would explain it!! Of course I was far too busy!! :rolleyes1

Well done Emma:cheer2: I spent ages looking for this, I would never have guessed it was on a grave in Boot Hill.:rolleyes2 And to think we all spent hours reading all the graves, we are obviously not very observant and would not make good detectives!:rotfl2:

Bexx said:
Don't worry Emma - Reid is right up there with you!!!! ;) :teeth:
Not on this occassion. :rolleyes: Just goes to show how clever everyone on this board is. Thank goodness I got my name on the leader board before you all join the quizzes :teeth:

I reckon this is the most popular quiz yet :)

Reid

On the contrary - Reid, flattery will get you everywhere :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter