DLP Dining Reservations

Christensen

Earning My Ears
How do you get dining reservations? I was on the very SECOND the day we arrive at DLP became active for dining reservations, and ALL restaurants in the park were 100% booked. Nothing available. Help?! Is there some way these are being booked by people more than 60 days ahead? Or what is going on?

Part of the reservations are reserved by hotels guests who can reserve before the 60 days. These reservations are done over the phone (to my knowledge)

When did you try? The reservations do no go live midnight Paris time. In another thread someone said 2, another said 7 a.m.

Part of the reservations are reserved by hotels guests who can reserve before the 60 days. These reservations are done over the phone (to my knowledge)

When did you try? The reservations do no go live midnight Paris time. In another thread someone said 2, another said 7 a.m.
If you are staying on site you can book more than 60 days out using the app. When you click on dates in the app it asks you to sign in, it will then let you make reservations for your stay even if in excess of 60 days. It seems to give me the option to make reservations the day before and after my check in and out days too.

If you are staying on site you can book more than 60 days out using the app. When you click on dates in the app it asks you to sign in, it will then let you make reservations for your stay even if in excess of 60 days. It seems to give me the option to make reservations the day before and after my check in and out days too.

Ooh, thats good to know! Does it also work on the website?

Thanks, I guess I will download the app, well, I guess create an account first, lol.

How many days in advance can you book on the app?
I'm pretty sure it uses the same log in details as all the other Disney sites (or I have just used the same password with my lax internet security 😂).

On site guests can book up to a year in advance now. Some people have said that not all restaurants are available that far out though, so sometimes you have to keep going back and checking. Hope you get what you want!

I'm pretty sure it uses the same log in details as all the other Disney sites (or I have just used the same password with my lax internet security 😂).

On site guests can book up to a year in advance now. Some people have said that not all restaurants are available that far out though, so sometimes you have to keep going back and checking. Hope you get what you want!

Wow, that's crazy considering you can't book packages (hotel + tickets) that far in advance....

My family and I will be at Disneyland Paris starting on Dec 31 and I received an email yesterday from Disney that online dining was available for booking. We are staying onsite.

I still can’t book Jan 1 or Jan 2.

I'm staying onsite and I can only book 60 days out on the app and I agree with the initial poster, nothing is left at 60 days out.
I even emailed the hotel(Newport Bay) and they said they don't have availability past 60 days either.
I would love to know how others have succeeded at booking beyond 60 days.
It must be happening for everything to be booked up!

We booked all our dining *except* Walt's closer to 90+ days out. It was just available on the app? Yes we stayed on site and had a package.

Walt's was available at exactly the 60 day mark and I grabbed a table then.

For Cinderella's my travel advisor was able to snag a table for us.

We've just come back and managed to get a booking about 2 days before we travelled. It had been fully booked every day up until then. One thing to note, lots of the restaurants have a stand by line - when we went to Plaza Gardens with a reservation, another family were seated at the same time as us without one. They just asked and there was space. We've also done this previously and managed to get tables by getting to the restaurant for opening time/start of dinner service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter