DL Hotel - Adventure Tower ..Premium View vs. Downtown Disney View....Noise? Which view is best?

joseph821

DIS Veteran
HI.

I am planning a trip for the summer to Disneyland with a stay at the Disneyland Hotel in mid August 2023.
I am interested in staying in the Adventure Tower.
Which view do you prefer and why?
Premium View which I am assuming is Pool view in Adventure Tower.
Downtown Disney View in Adventure Tower.

Are the Premium View Rooms in Adventure Tower only or do you have to request Adventure Tower with a Premium View Stay?

Is the pool view/premium view in Adventure Tower noisy because of the construction?

Is the Downtown Disney view noisy because of the band that plays nightly?

Please let me know your thoughts and opinions.

Any information is appreciated.
People who stayed there recently or over the past summer any info would be appreciated.

THANKS!!

I've stayed in Adventure tower twice this year, once with premium view, once standard.

Our standard view had two windows— one facing the pool & a corner window facing Galaxy's edge, which was so cool. We had a view of the construction because we were pool-facing. It honestly didn't bother us very much, unlike when we stayed in Frontier.

Our premium view looked over Downtown Disney. This was in July, and there were giant construction sites being prepared, but no noise yet.

When we stayed in Adventure in 2019 we didn't hear noise from DTD in our pool-facing room.

You would need to call and request Adventure, but they won't guarantee it. I think there are premium view rooms in the other towers, too. It's hard to tell what the construction will be like by August. There's a good chance it will be noisy.

I've stayed in Adventure tower twice this year, once with premium view, once standard.

Our standard view had two windows— one facing the pool & a corner window facing Galaxy's edge, which was so cool. We had a view of the construction because we were pool-facing. It honestly didn't bother us very much, unlike when we stayed in Frontier.

Our premium view looked over Downtown Disney. This was in July, and there were giant construction sites being prepared, but no noise yet.

When we stayed in Adventure in 2019 we didn't hear noise from DTD in our pool-facing room.

You would need to call and request Adventure, but they won't guarantee it. I think there are premium view rooms in the other towers, too. It's hard to tell what the construction will be like by August. There's a good chance it will be noisy.
Thanks!! I do not want noise so now I thinking of Grand Californian Hotel now..posted another thread about that!

Thank you all! I slept on it and I called the Walt Disney Travel Company when it opened this morning.
I booked the Grand Californian with a woods/courtyard view - 2 queen beds and daybed - requested monorail view/monorail track view! I told them as well it was my first time stay at the GCH.

I will miss the DLH but all of the construction was a huge negative for me.

I am looking forward to the GCH. First time stay!!

Thank you all! I slept on it and I called the Walt Disney Travel Company when it opened this morning.
I booked the Grand Californian with a woods/courtyard view - 2 queen beds and daybed - requested monorail view/monorail track view! I told them as well it was my first time stay at the GCH.

I will miss the DLH but all of the construction was a huge negative for me.

I am looking forward to the GCH. First time stay!!

Good move. Those rooms are very quiet.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter