DJ at Brunch?

nicolej92

Mouseketeer
We finally decided on Swan and Dolphin for our wedding!

Here is what I was thinking for the timeline:
Ceremony
Brunch
Break & bridal party/family pics
Dessert Party

We are having characters at our brunch reception but are going back and forth with having a DJ. Brunch receptions have to be over at 1, but I just don't know what we would do at the reception entertainment wise if we didn't have a DJ. I feel like everyone would just be sitting around looking at each-other.

It depends on what style of reception you want. We shortened our brunch to 3 hours and just had background music with an iPod hookup. Nobody got bored because they were eating, listening to speeches, watching first dances and enjoying meeting each other or catching up with friends and family members they hadn't seen in a long time. I think it is a misconception that guests have to be entertained every single moment of the party.

However, if you want an energetic party atmosphere and at least some of your guests enjoy dancing, then a DJ is a great idea. It doesn't matter whether it's noon or 9 pm—a DJ can get everyone dancing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter