dixie landings /port orleans riverside 119.00

Hygiene99

<font color=teal>I am quite the little Teapot<br><
hi all just got dixie landings , the new name port orleans riverside.. for 119.00 per night in june no codes just called to check on the other post on board for beach club.... with the code and had her check at port orleans riverside and she gave me the 119.00 Room only rate now we get to stay extra night.... if u r wondering
i had it booked for 149.oo peter

Jenn & Peter Rollins
DVC members 2000, Last trip Disneys California Adventure Opening Day
Next trip June at Dixie Landings and December at BWV and on the Wonder 3 day 12/6/01

[This message was edited by Hygiene99 on 03-20-01 at 09:51 PM.]

Hygiene99, that seems like a great rate. Good for you. I noticed your user name. Do you happen to be a dental hygienist?

yes ,i am and a bump to keep this on page 1

Jenn & Peter Rollins
Next trip June at Dixie Landings and December at BWV and on the Wonder 3 day 12/6/01

hygiene99

Could you please e-mail me the information you used to get this great rate?

wdw4me1@yahoo.com

THANKS

please read first post , i just called and asked there i had it booked at 149.00 and she said it was a Room Only rate for 119.00 it was that simple so cancelled on reservation and made a new one and got to stay xtra night for same money
1 407W disney is the number

Jenn & Peter Rollins

I seem to be as confused as buckeyefan. You mentioned something about a code on the board for beach club or something like that. What did you mean by that? I have reservations for DxL for June 5-10 and would love to know how to get the discount you got. Could you please post again? What did you say to the person on the phone to get that price?

Thanks much.

I had ressies for CBR for May 17-24 for $149. Adam at DU was able to get me PO Riverside for $119 with no specific codes. They have also been able to get me all the PSs I requested. Including Cindy's. You may consider transfering yoou ressies to them.

Thanks Dreams Unlimited.

bump

Jenn & Peter Rollins

We also have a room booked at riverside june 6-9
so,I tried calling and still received the rate of 149.00 per night plus tax. I just can't seem to obtain the 119.00 rate

minney + mickey=minkey
Selfprtanim.gif

[This message was edited by minkey on 04-06-01 at 08:20 AM.]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter