"Diva's" Halloween Exchange (COMPLETED! Thanks, everyone!)

Dang Wendy!! You are setting the bar high!! :worship: I'm kind of glad I didn't join in....not sure I could measure up. :rolleyes1 ;) :rotfl:
Seriously, a very nice package, and so sweet of you to include a b-day gift for her.

Jess, I have to ask, in the Disney goodies photo, what is the long thing in the middle? I can't quite figure it out....

TGFI exchangers! Hope you all have a fun weekend and are able to find some wonderful Halloween goodies.

HalloweenX1.jpg

Opening up the big 'ol box

I love this!! What a dramatic entrance :thumbsup2. To my receiver, please don't expect anything this creative :).​

What's that???? :dance3:
Thank God For Igloos?
Take Gary For Ice-cream?
Trains Go Fast on Ice?
Thank God For Insects?
Thank God For Ignore???

Actually, I Googled it, and in internet slang it does stand for "Thank God for the Internet". So there. :p

I love this!! What a dramatic entrance :thumbsup2. To my receiver, please don't expect anything this creative :).
:rotfl2: I know. When I send exchanges, I never wrap mine. Heck, I've been known to send them in the store shopping bag. Then again, that counts as a sort of wrapping, doesn't it? :rolleyes1

I'm not doing the exchange this year but wanted to sub in cuz I LOVE to see what everyone gets. Wish I could do this one cuz this is one of my favs but hopefully now that I got a job I might be able to do the xmas one!! :)

Same here. I love to see all the goodies!

I'm glad you liked it Jessica! I had a lot of fun picking out the "little" things. I know I kinda overloaded you on the candy, sorry about that. I was having one heck of a time finding BottleCaps so every store I went to, I picked up some more candy "just in case."

It was really fun being creative for this one. I don't usually do anything for Halloween, so it was fun to put everything together for this exchange. I was also able to do it cheaply! :thumbsup2

Jess - If you decide to eat the Mickey Halloween cookie, be aware that the black icing will make your teeth and lips black! I don't know if it's the same with the Minnie cookie or not. Stupid black icing.

I love this!! What a dramatic entrance :thumbsup2. To my receiver, please don't expect anything this creative :).

What she said! LOL

I'm so bummed - I can't find ANY Disney Halloween stuff. They don't have anything at the Disney Store - I went over there yesterday. SIGH.

I'm glad you liked it Jessica! I had a lot of fun picking out the "little" things. I know I kinda overloaded you on the candy, sorry about that. I was having one heck of a time finding BottleCaps so every store I went to, I picked up some more candy "just in case."

It was really fun being creative for this one. I don't usually do anything for Halloween, so it was fun to put everything together for this exchange. I was also able to do it cheaply! :thumbsup2

Jess - If you decide to eat the Mickey Halloween cookie, be aware that the black icing will make your teeth and lips black! I don't know if it's the same with the Minnie cookie or not. Stupid black icing.

Mmmmmm.... bottle caps.... I buy them in the "theater box" section at WalMart. Mmmmmm.... I like the cola and rootbeer ones best!

What she said! LOL

I'm so bummed - I can't find ANY Disney Halloween stuff. They don't have anything at the Disney Store - I went over there yesterday. SIGH.

Do you have a Walgreens? I know last year our Walgreens had some cute Disney items like snow globes, cookie cutters, etc.

TGFI exchangers! Hope you all have a fun weekend and are able to find some wonderful Halloween goodies.
I thought you mixed up your letters and meant TGIF.:)
What she said! LOL

Do you have a Kmart? They always have Disney Halloween stuff.

Do you have a Walgreens? I know last year our Walgreens had some cute Disney items like snow globes, cookie cutters, etc.

Thanks! I loathe our Walgreens, but I'll pop over there and check it out on Monday!

Do you have a Kmart? They always have Disney Halloween stuff.

All our Kmarts went belly up a few years ago. SIGH. I'm just feeling so inadequate after seeing Jessica's package! LOL

I'm hoping all the cheezy crafting handiwork I've done will make up for it. LOL

Shhh. I did. ;)

All our Kmarts went belly up a few years ago. SIGH. I'm just feeling so inadequate after seeing Jessica's package! LOL

I'm hoping all the cheezy crafting handiwork I've done will make up for it. LOL
I haven't been to a Kmart in probably 5 or 6 years. There is one here, but between Walmart and Target, I never think of it.

Don't worry, I'm sure your package will be great! I've been hosting these awhile, both here and on the main exchange board, and I have yet to see a "bad" exchange. :hug:

I just got notification that the first part of my exchange has been delivered - yay!

Got my package out today. Hope my Diva pal enjoys her goodies. They should get there next Tues. or Wed.

Hi ladies~ I am excited to shop and do another Halloween exchange :) Miss you all!

Jess and Wendy - What a great box of goodies!!! I love the creativity!

I was at an antique fair today and saw some great vintage Halloween goodies, but they were too pricey :sad1:

I just got notification that the first part of my exchange has been delivered - yay!

It sure did! Thanks so much Theresa - loved it. :cool1: I know I should have waited to open it but I just don't have that much will power. Everyone, I will post a picture later but it is a key chain with Minnie Mouse and a Pumpkin. It is so cute and I know I will have to hide it from my daughter. She will try desperately to get her hands on it. Not sure how you found this, but I'm going to checkout the website to see the other things they make.

Thanks again! It's wonderful to get mail that doesn't have "Amount Due" anywhere on it.

Thanks again! It's wonderful to get mail that doesn't have "Amount Due" anywhere on it.

No doubt :upsidedow

I'm glad you like it - it's the first part. I can't wait to see it myself. I had it sent directly to you, so I didn't get to see the final product. I love having custom or unique things, so even though I'm not particularly crafty, I have awesome research skills and can find people who are :thumbsup2 I've had several things made by her before and I love her work. This wasn't on her website, but it came about through conversations on what we could come up with. Glad you like it :cheer2:

Fun! More arrivals!!

Got my package out today. Hope my Diva pal enjoys her goodies. They should get there next Tues. or Wed.
Thanks for letting us know, Chris!

Hi ladies~ I am excited to shop and do another Halloween exchange :) Miss you all!
We miss you, too. I went to Target today and they had such fun items!! I loved it.

OMG, truer words were never spoken!! :thumbsup2

Even though I wasn't able to sign up for this exchange, I did get a little something fun in the mail today! :yay:

Thank-you Theresa for the adorable Mickey lime green cupcake purse pull. I love it. :goodvibes

(My picture doesn't do it justice, but here it is. It's much more rich colored and shiny in person)
DSCN2375.jpg

DSCN2376.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter