Diva & 27th Anniv Trip w/1500+ Pics, Photopass starts #765!!

So we gave our kids an early Christmas present today!!! A 3 yr old female Labradoodle named Piper. She belonged to a friend of mine that lives in the country......but they have tons of mud & just couldn't keep her. She's fully trained & has lived with lots of kids (they do foster care). She's about 45 lbs & thinks she's a lap dog.....lol We brought her home to see if the kids would like her & the dog would tolerate our kids & everyone fell in love with her......so we told the kids we were keeping her (originally she came to our house for us to "dog-sit")......Anthony & Addy both started crying. They were so happy!!! Hopefully this will calm things down around here.

Here's piper!!

P1010004.jpg

P1010005.jpg

Here's what the twins did when we brought in her kennel......lol They weren't happy when we told them they had to get out!! :lmao:

P1010001.jpg

P1010003.jpg

JUST SENDING HAPPY NEW YEARS WISHES TO ALL MY DIVAS, DIS FRIENDS & READERS!!!

NYEMickey.jpg

We're setting meals in stone now, as we're nearing the 60 day mark for calling in reservations!!

I'm planning on:
World of Color, Ariel's Dinner Package
Breakfast at Carnation Cafe
Fantasmic Dessert Seating
Breakfast at River Belle Terrace
Celebration BBQ for lunch
Dinner at Cafe Orleans

Still need to decide on 2 more breakfast (really hoping to do a Character Meal), 2 lunches (possible 3rd depending on when my flight home is) & 1 dinner. But those may done solo, outside of the group meals.

We're also ordering our group T-shirt!! Very excited about seeing the finished product.

Things should be gearing up & will have more to post as we get closer!!!

MAY 2011 BRING ONLY HAPPINESS & DISNEY FILLED WISHES!!! :wizard:

It really is getting close when you think about it.:hippie:

So I started working on the bags that will be used for the ladies to gather their snacks from the snack table. I got 10 done today. I'm stenciling each one.......a bit of work but fun!!!

January11003.jpg

January11005.jpg

Tomorrow I'll be setting a couple ressies. Right now I'm doing a character meal by myself, but I'm going to call it in for 4 people.....just in case someone decides to join me. I think I'll be doing the Plaza Inn since we will be meeting at the Princess Fantasy Faire prior to opening. I also will be calling in our Ariel's Grotto World of Color Dining ressie!!!! I'm super excited to be doing that again!

So cute!! The kids back in school today?

So I started working on the bags that will be used for the ladies to gather their snacks from the snack table. I got 10 done today. I'm stenciling each one.......a bit of work but fun!!!

January11003.jpg

January11005.jpg

Tomorrow I'll be setting a couple ressies. Right now I'm doing a character meal by myself, but I'm going to call it in for 4 people.....just in case someone decides to join me. I think I'll be doing the Plaza Inn since we will be meeting at the Princess Fantasy Faire prior to opening. I also will be calling in our Ariel's Grotto World of Color Dining ressie!!!! I'm super excited to be doing that again!

Hey there, roomie! I'm totally coming with you for the character breakfast...don't forget about me!!!
The bags look awesome!

Woo Hoo :banana: Called in the 2 ressies!!!!

Michelle & I are going to do the Surf's Up with Mickey on Friday, March 4 at 8:10am & also Ariel's for the WoC dining package at 6:00pm for the 9pm preferred seating of the show!!!!!

I booked it for 4 adults, Michelle's friend Juliette may be joining her on the trip & we may have someone else that decides they want to do these.......better to show up with less people then more than what the ressie was for.

Now, ready for this..........Mike's gonna see if he can get a few days off, so he could drive down on Sunday (arriving late) & joining me on Monday (which is the official day everyone leaves) & staying until Wednesday morning!!!! 2 days in the park with just Mike & I!!! :cool1: He's going to look at the calendar at work to see if this even possible!!! Of course, we also would need to get my oldest son to come down for a few days to watch kiddos with his brothers......fingers crossed!!

Woo Hoo :banana: Called in the 2 ressies!!!!

Michelle & I are going to do the Surf's Up with Mickey on Friday, March 4 at 8:10am & also Ariel's for the WoC dining package at 6:00pm for the 9pm preferred seating of the show!!!!!

I booked it for 4 adults, Michelle's friend Juliette may be joining her on the trip & we may have someone else that decides they want to do these.......better to show up with less people then more than what the ressie was for.

Now, ready for this..........Mike's gonna see if he can get a few days off, so he could drive down on Sunday (arriving late) & joining me on Monday (which is the official day everyone leaves) & staying until Wednesday morning!!!! 2 days in the park with just Mike & I!!! :cool1: He's going to look at the calendar at work to see if this even possible!!! Of course, we also would need to get my oldest son to come down for a few days to watch kiddos with his brothers......fingers crossed!!

Oh that would be great Molly!!

Molly???? :lmao:

Laurie, sorry that is too funny. I am gonna have to blame that on my mind going because the kids are one break for their third week. And the fact that yesterday was my great nephews second birthday and there was one little boy there that was so awful I wanted to spank his mom!! :lmao:

It hit me almost right away that I had done that was coming back to correct it.:flower3:

Laurie, sorry that is too funny. I am gonna have to blame that on my mind going because the kids are one break for their third week. And the fact that yesterday was my great nephews second birthday and there was one little boy there that was so awful I wanted to spank his mom!! :lmao:

It hit me almost right away that I had done that was coming back to correct it.:flower3:

Two weeks was plenty of kid time for me.....lol So I totally understand!!

Love it.....spanking the mom!!!! :rotfl2:

Two weeks was plenty of kid time for me.....lol So I totally understand!!

Love it.....spanking the mom!!!! :rotfl2:

I am a firm believer in the statement "some children's parents". He would take whatever Jason was playing with away from him. He wouldn't have an interest in the toy until Jason got it. He pushed and shoved the other kids, he was a regular little bully. And the mom would sit and say "don't that ds" and laugh. When he was eating he would break the food up and then throw it on the floor. Including a layered taco dip. She just smiled and laughed.:headache: You see why I wanted to spank her?

Yuppers!!! Some people's parents......lol :rotfl:

Maybe I am just getting old? It was just that I would have cleaned the food up at least you know? I also think that it is because I am getting sick.

So if Mike is going to join you does that mean you will drive home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter