Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhauK7IEgeaO-RHLQTwxg3-VZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjDt7H9FODDDiYuBm1PbLhBVZV51t4MhjbEwRNyGscOgg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJix_OESe1QytGun2xxuQ0wfldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhdQrH7KB5Ds_8kB5VP4iiQUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgazC1zMOAfsOl_RqYUVKM0rnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgfjtdtIV-BienMPyOwZoTKrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

thanks for all the pictures!

I do wish they'd paint the lobby. I know, I know, but that yellow seems dingy. A lighter, airier color could be nice. Not a big change, just some paint.

@kimmar067 I'm looking at your pictures (very nice) - does the nightstand between the beds not have any USB ports or outlets? Doesn't look like it.

I'd have to figure out where to put my phone!

if anyone else knows the answer, please chime in. :)

@kimmar067 I'm looking at your pictures (very nice) - does the nightstand between the beds not have any USB ports or outlets? Doesn't look like it.

I'd have to figure out where to put my phone!
....For some reason, they didn't seem to be working. However, there are plenty on the dresser, so no worries about where to recharge... :thumbsup2 [enough to charge 2 phones, a Fuel Rod, and 2 Magic Bands+...]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter