• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Most of the rooms are down 2 long hallways with the lounge at the beginning of the hall. As you walk away from the lounge, the right side has waterview rooms, the left side has standard view. There are a few of each on other short hallways. But most are across from each other.
....I can vouch for @focusondisney. My CL room was at the end of the first long hallway, on the right, which faced the portico/front of the property. It was right after this seating area., to the left..

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiWDnEHnxhB7rS8yAnzg_3IaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA

Last edited:
maybe they have a suggestion box I can drop a note in when we stay. ;)
...I'm in. Actually, I'm surprised that it hasn't been done yet. When we had stayed at the YC last year, the lobby had been given a [very] sorely needed makeover. It was changed from that 'heavy' nautical-themed drab 'muddy' colors to light blues and navy-gray. SOOOOO much better!

I don't care for the Roman Shades on the door / window as they tend to let more light leak in. The choice of a door and window is due to the short exterior wall to match the external architecture style and roof line.

Dave
...I definitely agree with you about letting the light in. It really wasn't a problem for me, but I didn't know that interesting tidbit about the facade...KEWL!

I don't care for the Roman Shades on the door / window as they tend to let more light leak in....
...truth be told, my Garden View room was way nicer than the CL one. We had a corner room, so there was a set of windows facing the front of the building AND a wall of windows/sliding door on the right side of the room. It was directly off the elevators.

I keep reading that the rooms in BC are so worn/torn/dated, but they looked in pretty good shape to me from your pictures. Clean, fresh, bright.
We are okay with ding or scuff mark here or there...

I keep reading that the rooms in BC are so worn/torn/dated, but they looked in pretty good shape to me from your pictures. Clean, fresh, bright.
We are okay with ding or scuff mark here or there...
....there might be a couple of scruffs here and there, but not enough to hamper your vacay. However, we DID stay at SSR the beginning of July and our room was SPOTLESS. It either was just plain NEW, or was recently renovated.

...truth be told, my Garden View room was way nicer than the CL one. We had a corner room, so there was a set of windows facing the front of the building AND a wall of windows/sliding door on the right side of the room. It was directly off the elevators.
Yes those Corner rooms have some great room layouts and lots of light open space in both the BC and YC. It is all about location, location, location and how your room fits into the building architecture (Juliet balcony (BC) vs Full balcony) and roof lines.

Dave

Yes those Corner rooms have some great room layouts and lots of light open space in both the BC and YC. It is all about location, location, location and how your room fits into the building architecture (Juliet balcony (BC) vs Full balcony) and roof lines.

Dave
...absolutely.

Got our Cape May character breakfast and two cabanas reserved this morning for our resort day in October!! Reserved breakfast online at 6:00 and cabanas by phone right at 7:00. No issues reserving the breakfast for 10 people online.

Now I can try and relax the next 60 days🤣

Edit: They did add the cabanas to my MDE with the reservation numbers.

Last edited:
Page 2 rescue! 😲

Only 18 days til we check into YC. We made a little change. We were originally booked til the 12th. Decided to move to GF Royal Palm Club for the last 3 nights. So now we’re YC 5-9th. GF 9-12th. We’re trying to cut down on buses. So doing Epcot & Studios more while we’re at YC & booked MK for the 2 full days at GF. And looking forward to lots of resort downtime.

Page 2 rescue! 😲

Only 18 days til we check into YC. We made a little change. We were originally booked til the 12th. Decided to move to GF Royal Palm Club for the last 3 nights. So now we’re YC 5-9th. GF 9-12th. We’re trying to cut down on buses. So doing Epcot & Studios more while we’re at YC & booked MK for the 2 full days at GF. And looking forward to lots of resort downtime.
Sounds a fun split.

Page 2 rescue! 😲

....sounds like a plan. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter