Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hmmmmm. Anyone know if there's juice that might have apple in it? I'm super allergic and have always avoided it bc I just don't know.

I have a confession. I just had to google "Crew's Cup" and can not believe that I did not know about this place.

I have stayed at YC twice and BC once. My last trip to YC was for 14 nights! and 4 nights at BC, the same trip. So 18 straight nights in one trip and I didn't know about it. Maybe it wasn't open when I was last there (ok, then what is the excuse for missing it at my first visit to YC). I just read that it is beside Yachtsmans Steakhouse. I ate there three times on my last trip, how could I have missed it? :rotfl2:.

Oh well, I will keep an eye out for it this time .

I have a confession. I just had to google "Crew's Cup" and can not believe that I did not know about this place.
I have stayed at YC twice and BC once. My last trip to YC was for 14 nights! and 4 nights at BC, the same trip. So 18 straight nights in one trip and I didn't know about it. Maybe it wasn't open when I was last there (ok, then what is the excuse for missing it at my first visit to YC). I just read that it is beside Yachtsmans Steakhouse. I ate there three times my last trip, how could I have missed it? :rotfl2:.

The very definition of Hidden Gem! We just experienced it a couple years ago and now it's a must do......

The very definition of Hidden Gem! We just experienced it a couple years ago and now it's a must do......

I'm bummed they changed their menu. We were looking forward to the crab cake and shrimp tacos. At least they kept the lobster roll. We are looking forward to the prime rib.

It's a must do for us too. And I will miss those truffle fries.... although they have slipped a bit in the last couple of years.

We're going to be there during the same time too. We're doing a pool day the 20th, and I'll have my 7 and 9 year old daughters.

How did you fall and get a head injury at disney?

I was on the balcony the first night. While I was out there my husband pulled an open suitcase in front of the balcony door to unpack. When I came in I was looking for the opening in the curtains and I stepped in to push them open. I tripped on the suitcase and fell against the sharp corner of the desk and hit the side of my temple, then hit my cheek against the chair. Huge lumps on my face that night, and I later discovered I had a concussion. Pics in my trip report! Didn't stop me though. I'm too stubborn. LOL

I was on the balcony the first night. While I was out there my husband pulled an open suitcase in front of the balcony door to unpack. When I came in I was looking for the opening in the curtains and I stepped in to push them open. I tripped on the suitcase and fell against the sharp corner of the desk and hit the side of my temple, then hit my cheek against the chair. Huge lumps on my face that night, and I later discovered I had a concussion. Pics in my trip report! Didn't stop me though. I'm too stubborn. LOL
Yeah. I read your trip report. I can't believe you didn't go to the hospital. You must have had some serious pixie dust.

Oh my! That sounds awful. So glad you still enjoyed your trip.
We're going to be there during the same time too. We're doing a pool day the 20th, and I'll have my 7 and 9 year old daughters.
We have a pool day the 20th too! We do have Ohanas dinner that night though. Hoping to catch fireworks from tbe beach after.

Yeah. I read your trip report. I can't believe you didn't go to the hospital. You must have had some serious pixie dust.
My doctor felt similarly. I had a head CT when I came home. The problem with being used to being listened to is that people listen to you, even when you just hit your head. LOL. I was also afraid of the cost! Not used to paying for medical care, and even though we had travel insurance I was worried. I really didn't think it was serious, and since I watch House and Grey's Anatomy I think I'm a doctor. LOL

We are hoping for a room with 2 queen beds and a day bed-- does that still exist in the refurbished rooms? What is the best way to make that request? Thanks.

Hi! I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am trying to find the post about the type of mattress used in the BC Club level rooms. Thanks!

We have two rooms booked at BC end of Aug to early Sept. We stayed there last year also and it was so perfect! Last year, our TA requested a king room & 2 queens (connecting) and we received just that. This year I asked her to make the same request. When I looked at out online check-in info online, it says our request is connecting rooms. Do I need to somehow make a separate request for the king room/two queens room?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter