Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thank you so much for the heads up on your trip report. I'll check it out, and if you don't mind, could I add a link on Page 1, Post 16, where I include review and trip report info?
You may, of course, link to the trip report. And I will add the suite pictures to that post. I know it was hard for me to find pictures before we went so I want to help out.

Good morning, everyone. And speaking of construction....

Since the new gondola pad is now beginning work between BC and the International Gateway, is anyone else worried about the noise factor? We were hoping for a woods view room for our fall visit, as the last time we had one of those rooms, it seemed quieter. I love to sit and watch the birds with coffee in the morning, and MAYBE catch a glimpse of Illuminations at night, but starting to re-think my logic a bit, since the construction is just on the other side of those woods....View attachment 247838
I know what you mean and can also say I love a quiet drink on the balcony too, early in the morning and late at night. I love to watch nature before the resort wakes up and at night before everyone comes back from the later park hours. Once that's settled me I'm good to go to the parks and cope with the chaos and noise and lots of walking and queueing. On our return it helps me unwind and sit with my feet up cooling off and breathing in the evening breeze.

No, the Beach Club bus stop is not currently under construction. I have not heard anything indicating that there is upcoming work on the BC or YC bus stop. There is a refurbishment of the Convention Center happening now, and that impacts the YC parking lot area and the resort bus route, I believe, when the bus travels between the two resorts.

When I was out at the bus stop to check for early morning buses in August 2015, I saw buses for both MK (9 am open) and AK (8 am open) shortly after 6:30 am- I wrote about it in a post I have linked in the first post on Page 1 (search "Bus Stop Babe").

:car:

There was a post from Chip and Company yesterday with all current refurbs and it included the BC bus stop. I didn't think it was correct.

Final payment day is Monday, all FPs and ADRs made for me and the other four families that are going with us, beach house on Anna Maria Island for afterwards is booked and paid for, and now looking at the three nights on the Dark Side on the way back to Orlando. Oh yeah, and flights home. LOL.

We have made a change to our dates - they are August 17th to 25th. :)

Mickey is in the giant golf ball on my ticker! Finally! I'm a tiny bit excited.

We're at the Beach Club now and while we are waiting for our room I checked out the wine section at the Marketplace. The wine is Once Upon a Vine and costs $14. They have Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Pinot, Red Blend, and Sauvignon Blanc.

There are a few sparkling wines in the refrigerator.

I took some pictures which I'll post later if they look okay.

It is very busy here today. We arrived around 10:45am and went to Disney Springs for lunch. We sat out on the deck of Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar and enjoyed watching the boats go by. It was nice and relaxing. :)

Last edited:
There was a post from Chip and Company yesterday with all current refurbs and it included the BC bus stop. I didn't think it was correct.

I think that's where I saw it too. The bus stop being relocated or something. I'm glad it's not.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the Crew's Cup menu has been updated as of last week. No more truffle fries, the mussel appetizer, and steak frites.

I've been away from this board for a while (just too busy) but we were at BC in February for my birthday (working on a trip report: 40 attractions to celebrate my 40th birthday https://www.disboards.com/threads/4...ay-a-feb-2017-beach-club-trip-report.3614916/) and have great pics of our 2 bedroom suite. Not sure where to post them here but happy to share. They are on the trip report now.

Also thrilled to announce that we will be back this summer! We are splitting a stay with poly & BC and will be at BC Aug 17-23 in a standard view CL room. Yay!!!

Maybe we'll see you there! We're in a standard club room from the 15th-23rd!

I love water view on CL. It's so nice to look out over at the boardwalk but they were out of rooms in that category when we booked. Seriously we need to have a meet in the lounge.
Love to. Last time I had multiple unofficial meets because everyone recognized me from this thread once I took off my sunglasses (I had a wicked black eye due to a fall and blow to the head on my first day). :)

Love to. Last time I had multiple unofficial meets because everyone recognized me from this thread once I took off my sunglasses (I had a wicked black eye due to a fall and blow to the head on my first day). :)
How did you fall and get a head injury at disney?

Not sure if this has been mentioned but the Crew's Cup menu has been updated as of last week. No more truffle fries, the mussel appetizer, and steak frites.
Thanks for the notice about the menu change. I see that there are other changes, as well, including adding prime rib (which is also on the current menu at Captain's Grille). I know that while the Captain's Grille is temporarily located at Ariel's, they do not offer fries, due to kitchen limitations. I wonder if Captain's Grille is still providing the food for Crew's Cup.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/yacht-club-resort/crew-cup-lounge/menus/dinner/

A meet sounds great. I'll be with my husband, amd 10 and 13 yo boys. They will be drinking sodas and snacking and dh and I will be enjoying some beers we have 2 non park days. Thursday dh is golfing and the boys and i are are having lunch at trex. Then yachstman dinner. We'll be in the pool/lounge rest of the day. Then sunday is pool/lounge all day and Ohanas dinner. We are from NYC and people can always tell when we talk.

A meet sounds great. I'll be with my husband, amd 10 and 13 yo boys. They will be drinking sodas and snacking and dh and I will be enjoying some beers we have 2 non park days. Thursday dh is golfing and the boys and i are are having lunch at trex. Then yachstman dinner. We'll be in the pool/lounge rest of the day. Then sunday is pool/lounge all day and Ohanas dinner. We are from NYC and people can always tell when we talk.
I just visited NYC to see "Come From Away" on Broadway in March and had a great time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter