Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi all! We are checking in to the Yact Club on Dec 26th. I heard it can be a good idea to fax them a room request abou 3 days before our arrival so the room assigners would consider the request . Does anyone know the proper fax number to send this to? Would appreciate any help! Merry Christmas everyone!

Hi all! We are checking in to the Yact Club on Dec 26th. I heard it can be a good idea to fax them a room request abou 3 days before our arrival so the room assigners would consider the request . Does anyone know the proper fax number to send this to? Would appreciate any help! Merry Christmas everyone!

The room assigners at most Disney resorts, including Yacht & Beach Club, no longer pay attention to faxed room requests. Did you do online check-in and/or note a room request by phone to Disney Central Reservations Office? That is the best way to pass along your preferences.

:thumbsup2

Last edited:
The room assigners at most Disney resorts, including Yacht & Beach Club, no longer pay attention to faxed room requests. Did you do online check-in and/or note a room request by phone to Disney Central Reservations Office? That is the best way to pass long your preferences.

:thumbsup2

This :thumbsup2

Thank you for the info! I have made the request when i made the reservations but was told to fax as well, but i trust your knowledge and wont waste my time on the fax. Hoping to get a decent updated room since we are celebrating an engagement at Disney. Unfortunately we are attending a conference in the beginning of the week at the Yacht Club so hoping not to get stuck with a room in the back near the conference center.

Club level rooms are not excluded from passholder discounts. It is just that there isn't one available for your dates and resort. The planned refurbishments may also have something to do with it. :)
That's what I figured, thanks!! Will keep checking :)

Thank you for the info! I have made the request when i made the reservations but was told to fax as well, but i trust your knowledge and wont waste my time on the fax. Hoping to get a decent updated room since we are celebrating an engagement at Disney. Unfortunately we are attending a conference in the beginning of the week at the Yacht Club so hoping not to get stuck with a room in the back near the conference center.
Sorry but the refurbishment at the YC is just starting with the CL lounge now complete. The rooms will be getting worked on starting on the CL (5th) floor and then working their way down. However, I'm going to say that you won't be disappointed with the condition of the room if you don't want to waste the time looking for all the nicks and dings that normal wear and tear bring. If there are any mechanical issues go back to the front desk and tell them. If it's a house keeping issue, call housekeeping and if that doesn't get a prompt response, go back to the front desk and tell them. Don't try calling the front desk. You are better off doing it n person as a phone call may not be received at the YC but may be routed to a central call center. Hope the visit goes well. I'm assuming since it's a convention stay you are going to be SV. Don't sweat the small stuff. Some of the SV rooms can provide some of the best views of the evening fireworks from HS and WS. And being "stuck" in the back isn't that bad once you get the lay of the land and find all the secret entrances (fire escape doors).
Katesdad

Hi, could you please amend my date on the BOG. I see I'm down for May but we go Oct, finally got our flights booked 24th Oct till 7th Nov.
Looking forward to the Halloween activities again, they were excellent last time, F&W and hoping to get the first MVMCP! Fingers crossed for an early first party!

I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I found a candle at Yankee Candle that smells very similar to the much loved Beach Club smell, its called Turquoise Sky. I put a small tart in our bedroom to try out and my husband commented on how much it smells like the Beach Club. I know lots of us are always trying to get our fix. We were not planning on returning until 2018 but we decided that we cannot wait that long so we will be back early summer of 2017. We are going to Disneyland this summer to hold us over until then. Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the holidays.
@TeenaS my family and I hope all goes well for you and the move, I know you will enjoy being with your girls.

Really? I use the clock to tell the time. I like to turn off the cell phones at night so nothing wakes me. Why would they remove the clocks when they can just leave them until they break, then take them out. :crazy2:
I noted this at GF last week, I thought I was losing my mind. Where is the clock??? ;)

Guess who is coming in January to help me clean out house and get ready for the movers????? Of course we'll spend one evening at Magic Kingdom too!!

Here's a hint: She has two sons and I do not think she ever sleeps.
So cool!!!!!!!!!!!! :grouphug:

oops sorry quote didn't work. Yes, can you recommend a good area to request our room when we arrive Saturday? Would love to be able to face at least some of the boardwalk or lake if possible. I know i may not get that since we have a standard garden view but i thought i would kindly ask if i had some good information. Thanks :) :)

oops sorry quote didn't work. Yes, can you recommend a good area to request our room when we arrive Saturday? Would love to be able to face at least some of the boardwalk or lake if possible. I know i may not get that since we have a standard garden view but i thought i would kindly ask if i had some good information. Thanks :) :)

So a garden view? Most Yacht Club experts say that the rooms with a wedding gazebo view are great and many of the rooms also have sideways view of Crescent Lake or Boardwalk.

:goodvibes:

Guess who is coming in January to help me clean out house and get ready for the movers????? Of course we'll spend one evening at Magic Kingdom too!!

Here's a hint: She has two sons and I do not think she ever sleeps.
Oh will I finally be able to meet her?!?! I am happy I'll be able to see you right before you move Teena!

Kerry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter