Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Pleasant surprise when we returned to room. It’s not bad to have maid service every other day, I thought it might be but nope. They are a phone call away if
You need anything.

That’s an interesting setup there.

I don't think we have seen a May activities calendar. Does anyone have one, or if you are there now can you take a picture and post- or send to me at beachclubdee at yahoo. (But let me know that you have done that, haven't checked that address in months)

THANKS!!!

I don't think we have seen a May activities calendar. Does anyone have one, or if you are there now can you take a picture and post- or send to me at beachclubdee at yahoo. (But let me know that you have done that, haven't checked that address in months)

THANKS!!!
Hey Dee! I post the Resort Recreation Calendars and Movies Under the Stars list Monthly HERE. 😊Hope that helps!

We are traveling with two younger teens and would like to have the 2 queen + day bed set up to avoid having to deal with a pillow wall (assume with 4 of us the King rooms aren't a risk). It looks like BC and YC both have that set up, but wondering if anyone knows if it is more common (likely to get) that set up (instead of just 2 queens) at either resort?

We are leaning to YC for the no-carpet (wet kids from pools) and space under beds, over the BC's slightly better location for us. But getting 2 queen + day bed is by far our biggest factor and will be our top room request. FWIW, only water view rooms are left for our dates at both YC and BC. Looked at DVC rental for BC 1br villa but they oddly lack the third sleeping spot. Alternative is Cars Suite at AoA but would really like to try out the Epoct resorts and that pool.

Thanks!

Only approximately 50% of the rooms have a full balcony. So I would request what is most important to you first. :) The majority of the rooms have daybeds, but not all of them. So I would make the daybed the most important request. :)
I was under the impression that almost all of the YC rooms had a balcony/patio. Is this not the case?

I was under the impression that almost all of the YC rooms had a balcony/patio. Is this not the case?
Yes, almost all of the YC rooms have a patio/balcony. But I was responding to a person who asked about the BC, where only approx 50% have large balconies.

ETA: I edited my post to avoid confusion. :)

New here. Can someone tell me what this gets you? We will be making our 4th trip to the YC this summer.

Thanks.
A new car!!
1652192539441.png

Just kidding! It's simply a list maintained by the owner of this thread for the folks on this thread with upcoming visits to YC/BC/BCV. It's always fun to take a look at the list to see what fellow DISers might be traveling the same time you are. There have been reports of spontaneous
meet-ups! :smooth:

Looking for guidance. Travelling with elderly parents to visit daughter who will also stay in the room. Parents both have ECV's. Last December we stayed in the Yacht Club, 2 queens and loved it. Room had plenty of space to have both ECV's in it overnight for charging. Would this be doable in the Beach Club? or Boardwalk? We really want to stay at one of the Epcot Resorts again because we all love the location. I've stayed in both before but didn't really pay attention to if there was room for ECV's because it was just me and my daughter. Thanks for any help. Looking to book December again so want to get something in soon.

It helps a lot!

It would help even more if I had noticed there was an April and May listing. I clicked on the Y&B link and it took me to April so I thought you didn't have it yet,

:rolleyes1
Too funny! I keep the prior month posted just in case I do not get the current months calendar for a particular resort, that way people have an idea of what activities were provided previously.

Looking for guidance. Travelling with elderly parents to visit daughter who will also stay in the room. Parents both have ECV's. Last December we stayed in the Yacht Club, 2 queens and loved it. Room had plenty of space to have both ECV's in it overnight for charging. Would this be doable in the Beach Club? or Boardwalk? We really want to stay at one of the Epcot Resorts again because we all love the location. I've stayed in both before but didn't really pay attention to if there was room for ECV's because it was just me and my daughter. Thanks for any help. Looking to book December again so want to get something in soon.
The rooms at the BC are the same size as the rooms at the Yacht Club. I think the rooms at the BWI are the same size or just a little smaller. :)

For those of you who have been end of Aug in past years, how busy is the main pool area during the day? Is it packed because everyone is taking a break from the parks? Easy to find chairs/shade?

For those of you who have been end of Aug in past years, how busy is the main pool area during the day? Is it packed because everyone is taking a break from the parks? Easy to find chairs/shade?
We were there at the end of August and the pool wasn't crowded at all. That is a very slow time for WDW since so many schools are back in session or/and people are getting ready for back to school.

There are plenty of chairs in the shade. :)

We were there at the end of August and the pool wasn't crowded at all. That is a very slow time for WDW since so many schools are back in session or/and people are getting ready for back to school.

There are plenty of chairs in the shade. :)
would that be about the same for mid-September too then ? We're going to be at the YC mid sept, and I am hoping it's going to be quieter.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter